Author Topic: Racist Posts...  (Read 6481 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Racist Posts...
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2006, 02:21:58 PM »
Yawn.

We need to get rid of you as soon as possible.
follow the arrows

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2006, 02:41:22 PM »
Guys, if I may be all gay with myself, Ron is chucking people in timeout all over the place. Well, I am overdramatizing - but he has sent a few in the last few days. Goatboy just got the chop.

Can you both consider toning it down? Even though you both make posts I disagree with, you both seem cool.

Yes? No? Shut up CQ?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2006, 02:58:25 PM »
You think this bastard is cool? Are you blind?  :o

Its not me who started the shyt, seriously. Don't blame me and piss me off even more  :P
follow the arrows

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2006, 03:05:02 PM »
You think this bastard is cool? Are you blind?  :o

Its not me who started the shyt, seriously. Don't blame me and piss me off even more  :P

Calm down Haidar, I was not blaming you. Nordic is out there for sure, the word zealot comes to mind, but at least *he* has not insulted me racially [so far]. I find you both interesting. I was just pointing out that timeouts are being dished, that's all.

Just choose option 3 I gave you "Shut up CQ" 8)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2006, 03:09:26 PM »
Do you realise that although he may not hate blacks, that he does have a racist issues with other people? And that he constantly uses slurs for muslims? Do you find it aceptable that he does that as long as he doesn't call YOU a slur?

I haven't said anything racist so far, so it is Nordic who should take heed to what you're saying  :)
follow the arrows

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2006, 03:14:25 PM »
Do you realise that although he may not hate blacks, that he does have a racist issues with other people? And that he constantly uses slurs for muslims? Do you find it aceptable that he does that as long as he doesn't call YOU a slur?

I haven't said anything racist so far, so it is Nordic who should take heed to what you're saying  :)

If one pays attention, I dislike all racism in it's entirety.

The thread when you made that comment to me, I was on like my 3rd post defending muslims, recall?

I was not getting into you two's thing, was merely pointing out Ron is laying down the law.

Carry on................

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2006, 03:18:58 PM »
If one pays attention, I dislike all racism in it's entirety.

The thread when you made that comment to me, I was on like my 3rd post defending muslims, recall?

I was not getting into you two's thing, was merely pointing out Ron is laying down the law.

Carry on................
Didn't I tell you I was joking? I appreciatte that you're helping 2 fools so that they wont get banned  :P
follow the arrows

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2006, 03:27:50 PM »
Didn't I tell you I was joking? I appreciatte that you're helping 2 fools so that they wont get banned  :P

I'll pm you later bout that. Assuming you haven't got put in timeout ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2006, 05:05:18 PM »
Or some pasty faced fat f**cker who was beat to an inch of his life by a gang of muslims.

nah...he's just a black dood or some dood that got his girl taken by a brownie...

certain angst only leads to a few possible endroads...
plus he tries way to hard to tell everyone he is white...look at the screenname :-\

and i'm hardly ever wrong about as such
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2006, 05:09:03 PM »
I'll pm you later bout that. Assuming you haven't got put in timeout ;D
Sure, please do so. No, Ron can't kick me out of here. That would be pretty racist of him  ;)
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2006, 05:10:59 PM »
and o Ron...you made this thread cause i said " N$@#" but nord here uses equally offending language and its considered A-OK as long as its not racial...again..equally offensive  its fine as long its not geared towards the black man....shhhh went cant hurt the black mans feeluns dontchaknow...but we can drag muslims up and down the gutter all we want...

lol...niiiiceeee...

and whats with ya throwing everyone in timeout..its not the fucking first grade mate..you r eventually gonna piss off the wrong crowd and all the kings horses and all the kings men aint gonna be able to put back that server together again...
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2006, 05:25:33 PM »
I dunno if it was ron, but Nordic's messages in this thread were in fact removed upon request. He was probbaly given a warning, but I dont know know why he wasn't banned because he was clearly in complete violation of the new rules.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2006, 12:28:11 PM »
and whats with ya throwing everyone in timeout..its not the fucking first grade mate..you r eventually gonna piss off the wrong crowd and all the kings horses and all the kings men aint gonna be able to put back that server together again...

Aaah, is this a threat? You're blowing things out of all proportions, and making silly threats... are you a woman by any chance?

This thread is titled: "Racist Posts", for how long have followers of islam been a race? Is islam against criticism and scrutiny as it is in the islamic world? Hell no muslim! The west is the land of free speach, if you don't like it don't read it!

I dunno if it was ron, but Nordic's messages in this thread were in fact removed upon request. He was probbaly given a warning, but I dont know know why he wasn't banned because he was clearly in complete violation of the new rules.

Haider my girl, please continue denying muhammads acts of murder, millitancy and molestation in this thread:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=99808.75

I'd love to know your oh so wise opinions on it!

BTW, you guys continue to give negative innuendos against blacks... all you do now is refrain from using terms such as black.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2006, 01:28:07 PM »
Aaah, is this a threat? You're blowing things out of all proportions, and making silly threats... are you a woman by any chance?

relax..i've said it before...i like Ron and when he acts like a douche i chalk it up to the stress of running a biz and having a new baby...

i teach this stuff for a living kissypoo...

if i wanted it down...it'd be down...

but there are tonnes of people smarter than myself.....and a lot of these people read this forum...we have to be even handed here...

btw..you've seen my pictures...you however are a black dood hiding under white guises :)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2006, 01:44:37 PM »
relax..i've said it before...i like Ron and when he acts like a douche i chalk it up to the stress of running a biz and having a new baby...

i teach this stuff for a living kissypoo...

if i wanted it down...it'd be down...

but there are tonnes of people smarter than myself.....and a lot of these people read this forum...we have to be even handed here...

btw..you've seen my pictures...you however are a black dood hiding under white guises :)

ROFLMAO...

How would you go about this?

I've just personally gone thru the trouble of checking out that Getbig is ran on Linux, with Apache 1.3.34, yeah, maybe it's not the latest build of Apache, but it contains no critical bugs, non that an assclown like you would be able to exploit anyhow.

What you gonna do? DDoS the server? Please... ::)

You could maybe do a brute force attack? Again, beyond your skillset i'd imagine. :-\

Off that single post of yours I have come to the realisation that everything you've said about yourself is fictional.

Also, in the event anything does happen to the server, you would now be suspect numero uno. Ron would be in a position of suing you from here to pakistan, and BACK! Loss of business... loss of equipment... $$$ hmm nice! Your families royal fortune would be spent paying up to Ron! :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2006, 01:58:26 PM »
awwww  i pissed of a manni...a name he stole from a stephen king book..lol
phuleeze.. ::)

and oh..i lean ya something

look up NAT..PAT...and spoofing

happy learning :)

for a black dood..you are acting more oppressed than most ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2006, 02:11:24 PM »
awwww  i pissed of a manni...a name he stole from a stephen king book..lol
phuleeze.. ::)

and oh..i lean ya something

look up NAT..PAT...and spoofing

happy learning :)

for a black dood..you are acting more oppressed than most ;D

Sorry homeboy, networking and software engineering are my forte. Most modern datacenters have protection against network attacks, unless of course Ron serves from home on a basic router.

I can embarrass you all day on these topics brother! Maybe peace and blessings be upon you and your family!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2006, 02:22:19 PM »
sorry homeboy i'm getting ready for my ccie.....

you can forte all you want..just do it at a distance

homeboy..lol..see you r black..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2006, 02:23:20 PM »
n ooo...when i say spoof..i mean ayer 2 ;D

anyhooo..i'm gonna go feed..
carpe` vaginum!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2006, 02:52:20 PM »

>:(

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2006, 03:18:33 PM »
>:(

My apologies madam - for it was said in jest! :P
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2006, 08:02:41 PM »
hey nordic

please change your name.  it is offensive. were your ancestors a member of the 12th SS "Death Head" Panzer division coindidentally
Valhalla awaits.

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2006, 03:14:59 AM »
maybe i'll start googling how many black people r in jail and baee THAT as an accesment on how violent the black race is..

most muslim crimes in africa...are commited by BLACKS! ;)
all"RACES" are violent. most "people" in jail and prisons are nowadays there because of simple personal drug possession.
have you ever done time?

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2006, 08:15:47 AM »
is saying the jews exaggerated then played the holocaust like a fiddle considered racist ?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2006, 08:42:37 AM »
do you think that is the case, clubber?
Valhalla awaits.