Author Topic: PAGE WAS 18....NOT 16 Oops!  (Read 3395 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: PAGE WAS 18....NOT 16 Oops!
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2006, 10:59:52 AM »
I don't know how someone without any political affiliation can be a zealot but ok.

Unlike you I think the Democrats are as bad as the Republicans and the Republicans are as bad as the Democrats.

My political decisions aren't based on political parties but rather common sense. That's why I thought McCain should have won the Republican nomination over Bush and that when he didn't I thought he should have run as an Independent. He was the dutiful soldier though.

Why didn't you say that from the beginning, you sound like a complete Liberal, and if you're not affiliated, I assume you don't vote and if you don't vote, your Lib posts are completely meaningless (out of all fairness, they would be meaningless anyway ;D)!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: PAGE WAS 18....NOT 16 Oops!
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2006, 11:15:55 AM »
Why didn't you say that from the beginning, you sound like a complete Liberal, and if you're not affiliated, I assume you don't vote and if you don't vote, your Lib posts are completely meaningless (out of all fairness, they would be meaningless anyway ;D)!

The only reason you assumed I was a Democrat was because I didn't back you on your ridiculous point of view. Stop making assumptions, you don't seem to be particularly accurate with them.