Author Topic: Are you prepared for the ultimate MASS MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 18435 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Are you prepared for the ultimate MASS MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2006, 07:26:00 PM »

LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!!!
 you little dweeb....

what a neck! what big shoulders! what mass!!!!!! wow you dont even look CLOSE to 170lbs! hahaha... little man Danielson!!!!!! aha

I was only 160 pounds there. If you read the V earlier you would know this. I took the first two pics in a photo album and sent them to kiwi cuz I said I would post a pic. I am 183 now jackass. That pic is a few years old. I'd still slap the shit out of you at 160 though, and look good doing it. 8)
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2006, 07:32:13 PM »
hahaha, I go up to 120s freq for 4 reps on my 4th set.  I also work up to 60lb dumbells on the seated dumbell curls...im sure im stronger than you, not only that, im bigger, and better looking than you too. you suck at life danielson, you little tit....Daneilson, hahaha..you are the new getbig loser.

SO you never told us what size is that shirt your swimmin in? Is it an XL? haha.. how pathetic are you that an XL shirt makes you lost in it! hahaha

You may be stronger than me, the only lift I am strong at is the bench actually. I can touch and go 365 for 4. I am a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Doe, own a dojo, run 5 miles a day and am a successful mortgage broker. Being big is not a priority, I never said I was big. But I most certainly am better looking than you. And built better to boot 8) You'll see my shirtless pics soon enough bitchtits.
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2006, 07:40:12 PM »
You may be stronger than me, the only lift I am strong at is the bench actually. I can touch and go 365 for 4. I am a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Doe, own a dojo, run 5 miles a day and am a successful mortgage broker. Being big is not a priority, I never said I was big. But I most certainly am better looking than you. And built better to boot 8) You'll see my shirtless pics soon enough bitchtits.

Sure budday! little weenie. When im at work I dress as you do, and I dont look like a pencil neck GEEK. hahaha..  yeah some looks!! where are your prominant features? ha talk about a lame ass mug.  I can care less about your belt...problem i have is how you acted all this time as a bad ass huge bodybuilder, ripping down peoples physiques...

OK sure about your shirtles pics, haha as a freind or steal some homo, if you had some you would post them to save your ass somewhat, your the laughing stock of getbig now!!!!!!  Danieslon you dweeeeb!! hHAHAHA!! homo

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2006, 07:45:34 PM »

Sure budday! little weenie. When im at work I dress as you do, and I dont look like a pencil neck GEEK. hahaha..  yeah some looks!! where are your prominant features? ha talk about a lame ass mug.  I can care less about your belt...problem i have is how you acted all this time as a bad ass huge bodybuilder, ripping down peoples physiques...

OK sure about your shirtles pics, haha as a freind or steal some homo, if you had some you would post them to save your ass somewhat, your the laughing stock of getbig now!!!!!!  Danieslon you dweeeeb!! hHAHAHA!! homo

I don't dress like that at work, I was at a restaurant. I usually work from home. I am actually working right now, but Flagstars Desktop Underwriter is down and its giving me fits. If you have a problem with me, you have no one to blame but yourself. You started in with me when I had no clue who you were. I'll post shirtless pics when I feel like it and no, I don't have any handy. I need a cord for my razor to be honest. We can definitley compare conditioning if you want, just for fun.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2006, 07:47:01 PM »

Hahaha coming from a guy who hired a hooker and made her pretend to be his girlfriend. Your as bad as Adonis.
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2006, 07:50:20 PM »
Hahaha coming from a guy who hired a hooker and made her pretend to be his girlfriend. Your as bad as Adonis.

Yeah, I noticed that. Even if she wasn't a hooker(which she was), what an asshole he is for posting pics of her on here. I couldn't figure out how to post pics so Kiwi did it for me and he cropped out my ex-fiance out of common decency. I guess Heracles is that desperate to be accepted or just a lowlife pos.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2006, 07:53:02 PM »
Yeah, I noticed that. Even if she wasn't a hooker(which she was), what an asshole he is for posting pics of her on here. I couldn't figure out how to post pics so Kiwi did it for me and he cropped out my ex-fiance out of common decency. I guess Heracles is that desperate to be accepted or just a lowlife pos.

He's had everyone on here rip him apart so he was clutching at straws for some sort of acceptance. He could of at least got an attractive whore and not some 2 dollar hussy.
P

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2006, 07:57:56 PM »
He's had everyone on here rip him apart so he was clutching at straws for some sort of acceptance. He could of at least got an attractive whore and not some 2 dollar hussy.

haha you pop in all these threads to rescue danielson, poor danielson..haha.. odd as i never picked a bone with you..so be it.

Danieslon is the hot news on getbig. he needs to pay for the act he put on for so long, hes getting a dose of his own medicine, and he deserves it with that powerless, wimpy, girly little physique...pathetic..tru ly...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2006, 07:59:40 PM »

yeah, she was nasty. This guy really thinks he is something special? I have said from day one I am not a big guy, he acts like its breaking news. I feel sorry for the chubby fucker actually, I can only imagine how shitty I would have to feel about myself to post pics of the half naked girls that I have fucked. It's nice to be like us, huh NZMM? and bang bitches at will 8)
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2006, 08:02:20 PM »
yeah, she was nasty. This guy really thinks he is something special? I have said from day one I am not a big guy, he acts like its breaking news. I feel sorry for the chubby fucker actually, I can only imagine how shitty I would have to feel about myself to post pics of the half naked girls that I have fucked. It's nice to be like us, huh NZMM? and bang bitches at will 8)

HAHAHA>....ok "danielson" that doesnt work anymore, we all know how you look like! omg, epic dellusion!!!!!!!  Not only your bald, but your SCRAWNY TOO!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2006, 08:02:40 PM »
haha you pop in all these threads to rescue danielson, poor danielson..haha.. odd as i never picked a bone with you..so be it.

Danieslon is the hot news on getbig. he needs to pay for the act he put on for so long, hes getting a dose of his own medicine, and he deserves it with that powerless, wimpy, girly little physique...pathetic..tru ly...
I have been begging all day for someone to let me have it tubby. I was just hoping someone would be funny :-\ And all I get is you. what you need to realize is that I am exactly what I always said I was. While you are a delusional wannabe bodybuilder ;D who wouldn't last 10 seconds in a ring with me and you know it.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2006, 08:04:49 PM »
HAHAHA>....ok "danielson" that doesnt work anymore, we all know how you look like! omg, epic dellusion!!!!!!!  Not only your bald, but your SCRAWNY TOO!!!

So you are judging my looks? Kind of queer really. I would bet your whore would PAY ME to fuck her.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2006, 08:07:19 PM »

Yeah HERACLES dreams that one day women will find him attractive and he may actually be able to "score". Hes has to beat down guys that are better than him so they don't realise how much he respects their babe-pulling abilities.

Id take his pathetic criticism's as a complimant.
P

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2006, 08:09:22 PM »
I have been begging all day for someone to let me have it tubby. I was just hoping someone would be funny :-\ And all I get is you. what you need to realize is that I am exactly what I always said I was. While you are a delusional wannabe bodybuilder ;D who wouldn't last 10 seconds in a ring with me and you know it.

haha, now you want to fight? wooooooaaahh!!!! Danielson gonna kick my ass!! hahaha... ok, meet me at a gym near you, ill be there!  ;D

wow your both fixated on the female i posted a while ago..haha epic jealousy, too bad im not melt down material lik you both are, i will not post a pic. Danielson/musclemonster, your both homo penis puffers.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2006, 08:11:06 PM »
haha, now you want to fight? wooooooaaahh!!!! Danielson gonna kick my ass!! hahaha... ok, meet me at a gym near you, ill be there!  ;D

No,I don't want to hurt you heracles I am merely pointing out what I train for. You train for BBing(poorly) and I train for martial arts although working out is VERY important to me.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2006, 08:14:01 PM »
Yeah HERACLES dreams that one day women will find him attractive and he may actually be able to "score". Hes has to beat down guys that are better than him so they don't realise how much he respects their babe-pulling abilities.

Id take his pathetic criticism's as a complimant.

He even called be bald when he is bald himself? This guy is kind of stupid. What does he expect a 178 pounder to look like? Ronnie Coleman? He is the one who has been saying he is a bber, while sporting a 40 inch waist. Poor guy, I knew he lost it when he posted that pic of the whore.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2006, 08:15:35 PM »
He even called be bald when he is bald himself? This guy is kind of stupid. What does he expect a 178 pounder to look like? Ronnie Coleman? He is the one who has been saying he is a bber, while sporting a 40 inch waist. Poor guy, I knew he lost it when he posted that pic of the whore.

A 178 lb Natural under 6ft Is doing VERY well and should look great!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2006, 08:16:29 PM »

wow your both fixated on the female i posted a while ago..haha epic jealousy, too bad im not melt down material lik you both are, i will not post a pic. Danielson/musclemonster, your both homo penis puffers.

Hmmmm speaking of the time you posted that pic... I seem to recall Body88 posting a pic of his smokin woman that totally destroyed your gutter hoe. And everyone on the thread agreed his woman was a fine piece of ass and yours shouldnt be let outside because she might frighten the children.

Hahaha that thread must have really hurt.
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2006, 08:18:19 PM »
A 178 lb Natural under 6ft Is doing VERY well and should look great!

I was only 160 in those pics. I am 183 now and new pics will be here soon. I only posted those cuz I said I would. It's a V thing. 8)
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2006, 08:19:14 PM »
Hmmmm speaking of the time you posted that pic... I seem to recall Body88 posting a pic of his smokin woman that totally destroyed your gutter hoe. And everyone on the thread agreed his woman was a fine piece of ass and yours shouldnt be let outside because she might frighten the children.

Hahaha that thread must have really hurt.

I remember that. I actually felt sorry for the guy :'(
E

wile e roadrunner

• Getbig II
  • Truth Detector
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2006, 08:33:05 PM »
Holy shit i thought he was 12.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2006, 11:06:59 AM »
I was only 160 in those pics. I am 183 now and new pics will be here soon. I only posted those cuz I said I would. It's a V thing. 8)

What Very skinny?

ha  ahhahahahah brutalised by TA ahahahahahhahahaha

Your the nearest thing to a "Conehead" i've ever seen!!!

were you in this film???

ta ta

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2006, 11:13:14 AM »
I remember that. I actually felt sorry for the guy :'(

I would like to know though, why you think you would have beaten me in the Mr. Getbig and a lifting contest.  I am not going to make fun of you, I would just like to know your thought process.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2006, 11:17:10 AM »
he has none he will say something then realise what a twat he sounds but then not back down until he is fucked when people like you challenge him.

he has polished that dome too many times and its fucking playing with his mind!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2006, 11:18:32 AM »
I would like to know though, why you think you would have beaten me in the Mr. Getbig and a lifting contest.  I am not going to make fun of you, I would just like to know your thought process.

I didn't say I would beat anyone in the getbig. I told you long ago I don't have big legs whatsoever. As far as the lifting contest, didn't we cover this? I weigh 183 right now(160 in those pics), I am assuming you weigh 10 pounds less than me, your numbers are higher than I had thought and I weigh more. You would win most likely. We can do a bench only on video for fun though. :) Please find the post where I said I would beat anyone in the contest. Better yet, check your old pm's where I admitted to you I couldn't win but it would be fun to try.
E