Author Topic: Stealth Labs Help...  (Read 1412 times)

The D-Unit

• Getbig II
Stealth Labs Help...
« on: October 05, 2006, 01:56:15 PM »
I am at week 10 in my current cycle and everything is really firing on all cylinders right now so I have decided to stretch it to 22 weeks instead of a dead stop at 12.  No worries....I have done 20 before and right now things are just rockin' on this cycle and I wanna use that momentum for a great longer cycle...my diet is dialed in good right now and my professional schedule is really allowing me a lot of gym time flexability...it's the perfect time to extend!

Now...my issue is my local guy is no good any more (busted with rec drugs so the wife had him put a stop to it all...as well he should) so I am gonna get some stealth.

Can people pm me where they suggest I get it from.  We all know the USUAL place to get it online where I order some of my other products but I really don't wanna get stuck with a lin 4 week order process right now if ya know what I mean (wink).

any suggestions will help...thanks.

whitewidow

Re: Stealth Labs Help...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 04:23:05 PM »
dont think there are too many guys dealing it domestic- not yet anyway.
your most likely going to be having to get it from somebody overseas- screw Big A though- hes had more packs seized than any source

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 04:44:01 PM »
Why go stealth?
U

The D-Unit

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 08:41:57 PM »
Good Question.  I have at least one solid place that has shipped domestic in the past but that is for mostly 10 ml size ya know.  For the second leg of my cycle I wanna try a few different compounds and see where variety gets me this time instead of just upping doses as I have done in the past.  I have done enough good cycles of the standard "bread and butter" stuff and I think I am ready to try a few knew compounds.  I am definately feelin' my oats right now if you know what I mean and feel that this is a good time to gather some new info.

Plus the shipping method does sound like I will sleep a little better and night....

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 02:05:14 AM »
I never thought i would be one of "those" people but when doing stealth, BE READY FOR SOME PAIN....It legit gear but it fucking hurts...Before i ever tried the stuff, i was one of the guys telling others to suck it up when it came to gear pain...But f ck, i feel like an ass now...EQ or DECA should not f cking hurt...but with stealth, it does and it does for days...Good luck...And if your gonna do some prop, get some GHB or some sleeping pills because you are gonna need it to sleep...