For more information, call (800)
The April 1996 Ironman features an article containing 50 hot growth jolting tips, tricks and routine, which when read, actually contain a lot more tips. Also featured is an article about Bruce Lee's lethal physique and training secrets. And if you missed the excellent swimsuit issue last month, there a few more shots in the 'Hot Shot' section!
Since 1936, Ironman Magazine has been the magazine for bodybuilders. Each issue provides insights into bodybuilding, from nutrition, to lots of training info, to profiles on the men and women who make up the bodybuilding and fitness world. It also contains excellent pictures and information on almost anything you need.
Table of Contents - April 1996 issue
- Growth Jolting Tips: Tricks & Routines
- Hardgainer: Resist the Temptation
- Exercise of the Month: The Ab Bench Crunch Pull
- Ironmind: Hardcore Hybrids
- Lean & Clean: Getting a Good Starts
- Hardcore Training: Charles Glass' Delts
- POF: Lunges and Shrugs
- Serious Growth: Aerobics? The continuing Saga
- Ironteen: Student Eating
- Do it Right! Back
- Anabolic Forum: Are you Overtraining and Underachieving?
- Fundamentals: Are Your Muscles Useful?
- Muscle Meets Magnet: by Per A. Tesch, Ph.D.
- Homebodies: A Bigger Bench
- Mass Machine, Part 2: by Skip La Cour
- Bruce Lee's Lethal Physique & Training Secrets
- Shawn Ray's Back Blitz
- Mass Acceleration vs. Mass Exodus: How to Trash the Word 'Hardgainer' Forever
- Sets & Reps: Steroids and Tendons
- Sportsmedicine: Shoulder Instability and Bench Press Pain, Part 2
- Forever Natural: Confidence
- My First Half Century in the Iron Game: by Arthur Jones
- Periodization: by William A. Sands, Ph.D.
- Breaking Nutrition Research
- Interactive Bodybuilding
- Gainer's Gourmet: Need for Speed
- Local Heroes: by David Chapman
- Monica Brant: by Ruth Silverman
- Book Review: Your Personal Trainer's Secret Recipe Book
- Perspective: by Eddie Reider
- Reader's Write
- News & Views
- Mass Media
- Pump & Circumstances
- Venice Beach 90291
- Main Events
- Hot Shots