For more information, call (800)
The May 1996 Ironman features articles on creatine, how to etch an eye catching midsection (abs) by summer, and how to forge freaky forearms, Also, ABB would like to thank Ruth Silverman for her mentioning our web page as an informative site, and one that she would definitely be consulting again in the future.
Since 1936, Ironman Magazine has been the magazine for bodybuilders. Each issue provides insights into bodybuilding, from nutrition, to lots of training info, to profiles on the men and women who make up the bodybuilding and fitness world. It also contains excellent pictures and information on almost anything you need.
Table of Contents - May 1996 issue
- Q&A: The Value of Olympic style Lifts:
- Do It Right! Wheels of Fire
- Hardcore Training: Ericca Kern's Shoulder Shocker
- Ironmind: Racing for Results: Is making progress too fast dangerous?
- Muscle Meets Magnet: MRI Exercise Analysis: An exciting book which looks at which area of a muscle are stimulated by certain exercises.
- Serious Growth: Bulgarian Beliefs: Part 1 (Tom Platz & Leo Costa, Jr.)
- Forewarned is Forearmed: Don't Let Those Neglected Forearms keep your Physique from Complete Perfection.
- Secrets to a Powerful Grip: The Missing Link in Building Your Physique
- Lean & Clean: Bodybuilding With an Open Mind (Skip LaCour)
- Midsection Machete: How to Slice and Dice Your Abs From Every Angle
- Positions of Flexion (POF): Biceps' Stretch Position
- Bruce Lee's Lethal Physique and Training Secrets: Part 2
- Aaron Baker's Killer Legs
- Ageless Athlete: Upper Back Training
- Forever Natural: Stubborn Bodyparts
- Sets & Reps: Measuring Bodyfat in Bodybuilders
- Creatine Monohydrate: Your Guide To This Bodybuilding Energy Booster
- Mass Machine: Part 3: Supplementation Secrets of a Drug Free Champion: (by Skip La Cour)
- Case for High Protein Diets: Satisfying the Demands of Muscle Hypertrophy
- Johnny G: Exercise Innovator Spins Aerobic Energy into Gold: Big Wheel
- Fitness Profile: Toni Dee (By Ruth Silverman)
- My First Half Century in the Iron Game: by Arthur Jones.
- Book Review: Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers
- Championship Tips: What's your best Flirting Technique?
- Editorial (by John Balik)
- Homebodies: One Giant Set For Home Trainers
- Hot Shots
- Interactive Bodybuilding: How it Began
- Ironteen: Should you Compete?
- Local Heroes: Reader Physiques: Champions Young & Old: Karl Marshall, Jeremy Williams
- Main Events
- Mass Media: Muscles in the Manic World of the Media
- Muscle Coach: Long range coaching system is the missing link?
- News & Views
- Perspective: Prescription for Bodybuilding
- Pump & Circumstances: An excellent section by Ruth Silverman in which she she informs the readers about American Body Building's web site.
- Reader's Write
- Simply Fit: Egg-citing News
- Venice Beach 90291