For more information, call (800) 570-IRON
November 1996 issue
With seven sexy athletes revealing their lower body programs and its sexy results, Ironman Magazine, calling itself the Bodybuilding Training Authority, is one of the few magazines which is independent from manufacturing products. Other interesting articles includes Michael Francoi's full blown back attack, complete beginning, intermediate and advance routines for eye popping pecs, and power squats for superhuman size and strength.
Since 1936, Ironman Magazine has been the magazine for bodybuilders. Each issue provides insights into bodybuilding, from nutrition, to lots of training info, to profiles on the men and women who make up the bodybuilding and fitness world. It also contains excellent pictures and information on almost anything you need.
November 1996 Table of Contents
- Lean & Clean: Dramatic Improvements in Just One Year by Skip La Cour
- Fundamentals: Coomon Myths about Weight Training, Part 1
- Championship Tips: Lagging Bodyparts: Top competitors tell you how to bring your straggling muscle groups up to speed.
- Ironmind: Pick your Personality
- POF: Jagged Peaks
- Serious Growth: Overreact! by Tom Pletz
- Hardcore Training: Art Delkes' Delts: '95 Canadian Champ
- Inside Bodybuilding: Jimmy Mentis: Listen to your Body
- Michael Francois' Blown Back: Check out his back, and 4 wheeling comes to mind. There's rugged terrain as far as the eye can see. That means a back that's wide and thick with power to spare. Here are the big man's secrets for packing size on the lats, traps and everything in between.
- Ironteen: A Steroid Nightmare
- Legs & Glutes: Fitness Athletes reveal their Routines and their Sexy Results. There's no doubt that fitness competitors have some of the best glutes and gams this side of track and field. How do these athletes build such phenomenal lower bodies?
- The All Might Squat: So you want awesome lower body size and strength? hen you have to squat and squat heavy. Here's how to do it right with a powerlifting flair that guarantees results.
- Muscle Coach: The Little Secrets of Leg Traing, Part 2
- Only the Strong shall Survive: The Concept of Workload
- Forever Natural: Muscle Soreness
- Evye Popping Pecs: A full chest bursting with striations gives your physique that extra dimension. here's how to get yours thick and ripped, including complete routines for beginners, intermediates and advanced bodybuilders.
- Upside Down Bodybuilding: What is upside down bodybuilding?
- Homebodies: Live Hard 2
- Anabolic Forum: HMB and KIC: Anticatabolic and Anabolic Effects
- Body Gourmet: Fooling the Palate
- Editorial: by Grover L. Porter ... Real Bodybuilding is...
- Interactive Bodybuilding: Commitment to Training: by John Balik
- Local Heroes: Dedicated to Mass
- Marketplace / Main Events
- News & Views
- Power Cafe: The Burden of Proof
- Pump & Circumstance
- Practical Nutrition: Siberian Ginseng
- Readers Write: Letters to the Editor
- Reviews: The hottest books, videos, and equipment: 10 Minutes to Granite Abs
- Venice Beach 90291
Nutrition / Profile
- Breaking Research
- Hormonal Manipulation: Get your Mass Juices Flowing
- New Supplements
Insight / Contests
- Can Steroids Make you Crazy?
- The State of Competitive Bodybuilding, Part 1: Drug Free or Die!
- IFBB Night of Champions: Wheeler becomes a Knight of Champions