For more information, call (800) 570-IRON
February 1997 issue
A Mr. Olympia contender tells the truth about of some pros try to get ahead in a contest. It is a shocking, somewhat shameful life of some bodybuilders. Other interesting items are 12 full page miniposters that help you with motivational training pictures to get you through those workouts. Profiles in clude Jimmy Mentis, and Dale Tomita. On the cover is German Superman Jimmy Mentis with Samatha Kelly.
Since 1936, Ironman Magazine has been the magazine for bodybuilders. Each issue provides insights into bodybuilding, from nutrition, to lots of training info, to profiles on the men and women who make up the bodybuilding and fitness world. It also contains excellent pictures and information on almost anything you need.
February 1997 Table of Contents
- Ageless Athlete: Peak Perfection
- Conquering Quads: Three complete routines to turn your twigs into mighty oaks before you can say 'squat'.
- Exercise of the Month: Leg Press
- Forever Natural: Blasting Past a Sticking Point
- Fundamentals: Myths about Weight Training, Part 4
- Hardcore Training: Andurlla Blachette's Back
- Hardgainer: One Man's Meat
- High Intensity Training: Is it the key to the most rapid muscle growth possible?
- Home Grown: 20 megaton Quad Hits - in Total Comfort
- Inside Bodybuilding: Greg Kovacs
- Ironmind: Atlases in Atlanta
- Lean & Clean: Mental and Physical Growth
- Mass vs. Strength: Article on how fast twitch fiber types work, with fiber specific workouts.
- Muscle Coach: High Rep Abdominal Training
- Only the Strong Shall Survive: Setting Up your strength
- POF: Better Form, Bigger Arms
- Twelve Outrageous Training Miniposters: 12 full page shots that will set your motivation on fire.
- Upside down bodybuilding: How fast is slow?
- Supplement Review
- Brave New Drug World
- Dale Tomita: Fitness Profile
- Jimmy Mentis: The Greek Hurcules, with his exotic good looks and fabulous symmetry, is taking the bodybuilding world by storm.
- My First Half Century in the Iron Game: by Arthur Jones
- State of Competitive Bodybuilding, Part 4
- NPC Team Universe Men's Championships
- NPC Team Universe Women's Championships
- NPC Fitness National Championships
- Editorial: by John Balik
- Hot Shots: Candid Photos
- News & Views
- Pump & Circumstances
- Reader's Write
- Review: Craig Titus: The Video, Mastery of Hand Strength, Nutrition Navigator