For more information, call (800) 570-IRON
Strongman George Olesen appears on this months cover. This guy is absolutely incredible, breaking Guinness Book of World Records left and right. Other stories include the Team Universe Championships, and great articles on training and eating correctly for bodybuilders.
Since 1936, Ironman Magazine has been the magazine for bodybuilders. Each issue provides insights into bodybuilding, from nutrition, to lots of training info, to profiles on the men and women who make up the bodybuilding and fitness world. It also contains excellent pictures and information on almost anything you need.
May 1997 - Table of Contents
- Hardcore Training: Heather Foster's Back: 1996 USA Heavyweight Winner
- Home Grown: Hate Squats, No Leg Press, Quads Suck
- Inside Bodybuilding: Roberto Morisho: The key is Discipline.
- Interactive Bodybuilding: Be Open to Inspiration
- Ironmind: More Motivation: The Training or the Titles?
- Ironteen: You'll never know until you try
- Muscle Coach: Progressive Resistance Exercise
- Only the Strong Shall Survive: Tailoring your Strength Program
- POF (Positions of Flexion): POF vs. Hypercontraction Training
- Q&A: Training Cycles
- Triple Sized Triceps: You can build them! Horseshoes and all...
- Training to Failure:
- Upside down bodybuilding: Indirect Effect
- Nutrition Q&A: The lowdown on the Zone Diet, Creatine, Chromium and Vitamins.
- Breaking Research: Stay Hungry: When to eat, and not to eat, for best muscle building results
- Breaking Research: Diet Study reveals how to keep fat off...
- Creatine Survey Results: Here is what athletes have to say about this supplement
- George Olesen: The Strongest Man Alive. With 14 Guinness world records under his belt and mind blowing strength feats that don't seem humanly possible, George may be the strongest man on the planet, and he's totally drug free with 23 inch arms.
- Fitness Profile: Katy Rickman
- My First Half Century in the Iron Game: by Arthur Jones
- State of Competitive Bodybuilding, Part 7
- NPC Team Universe Champions
- Ask the Experts: Supplements
- Body Gourmet: Here's the Beef
- Editorial: Mirroring Success by John Balik
- Forever Natural: Magnesium for More Mass and Power
- Hot Shots: Candid Photos
- News & Views by Lonnie Teper
- Pump & Circumstances
- Practical Nutrition: The Other Ginseng
- Reader's Write
- Reviews: Hot new products... Anabolic Muscle Mass, and the Strongest Shall Survive