For more information, call (800) 570-IRON
The June 1997 issue of Ironman Magazine has a lot of interesting articles, including Jean Pierre Fux developing his back, how George Olesen has made his 23 inch arms, and the women of the Team Universe championships. On the cover is Mike O'Hearn, with April Moore, Sherry Goggin-Giardina and Cari Jarvis.
Since 1936, Ironman Magazine has been the magazine for bodybuilders. Each issue provides insights into bodybuilding, from nutrition, to lots of training info, to profiles on the men and women who make up the bodybuilding and fitness world. It also contains excellent pictures and information on almost anything you need.
June 1997 - Table of Contents
- Bodybuilding Lifestyle: A healthy gold mine
- Exercise of the Month: Leg Extensions
- Fundamentals: The ideal all-around routine
- George Olesen's Herculean Training: A simple six exercise routine has helped him become one of the strongest men in the world.
- Hardcore Training: Markus Reinhardt's Chest and Tri's
- Hardgainer: Questions and possible answers.
- High Intensity: Progression
- Home Grown: Rack up bigger gains
- Ironmind: Good workouts: Guaranteed!
- Jean Pierre Fux's radical back attack! This new pro's back development is on par with Dorian Yates - and so is his training.
- Muscle Coach: Situps are back!
- Only the Strong Shall Survive: Consistency
- Optimal Training Volume:
- POF (Positions of Flexion): Volume and the science of muscle function.
- Power Ab Training: Do you want ripped rugged abs by summer? Then read this article and learn the exercises that will develop your midsection in the fastest time possible, how to eat to melt away fat and how one man got granite abs in six weeks.
- Ted Arcidi's Rise from the Ashes
- Training Secrets: The incredible, edible egg.
- Upside down bodybuilding: Layoffs and Plateaus
- Calcium: Builds more than strong bones, it also affects muscular contraction.
- New Power Packed Supplements:
- Team Universe Champions: The Women
- My First Half Century in the Iron Game: by Arthur Jones
- State of Competitive Bodybuilding, Part 8
- Editorial: Expertise, evolution and your success by John Balik
- Hot Shots: Candid Photos
- Marketplace / Main Events
- News & Views by Lonnie Teper
- Power Cafe: Speak of the Devil
- Pump & Circumstances:
- Practical Nutrition: HMB
- Reader's Write
- Reviews: Static Contraction Training, Body Opus