For more information, call (800) 570-IRON
Since 1936, Ironman Magazine has been the magazine for bodybuilders. Each issue provides insights into bodybuilding, from nutrition, to lots of training info, to profiles on the men and women who make up the bodybuilding and fitness world. It also contains excellent pictures and information on almost anything you need.
August 1997 - Table of Contents
- Ask the Experts: Full Body Routines.
- EMG Exercise Analysis: Presses
- Exercise of the Month: Behind the neck pulldowns...
- Fundamentals: Your bone structure and your potential.
- Hardcore Training: Frank Sepe shocks shoulders
- High Intensity: Questions and answers.
- Home Grown: Ultra machine
- Inside Bodybuilding: Edgar Fletcher: Insights from the Mass Lane
- Ironmind: Fine Lines
- Mass from the Past: Don Howorth's Secrets of shape and symmetry.
- Muscle Coach: Situps are back! Part 3
- Only the Strong Shall Survive: Strength training and the young athlete, part 2 - a must reading for all mentors, big brothers, trainers, coaches, and of course, youngsters looking for more strength.
- POF (Positions of Flexion): How to contract your lats?
- Science of Supersetting:
- Supersets for Superhuman size and strength:
- Training Secrets: Triple progression training by Vince Gironda
- Upside down bodybuilding: Prestretching and stretching...
- The Anabolic Diet
- Dietary Fat: A Primer
Insight & Profiles:
- Profile: Dave Goodin
- My First Half Century in the Iron Game: by Arthur Jones
- State of Competitive Bodybuilding, Part 10
- IFBB Arnold Classic
- IFBB Ms. International
- IFBB Fitness International
- Editorial: by John Balik
- Hot Shots: Candid Photos
- Marketplace / Main Events
- News & Views by Lonnie Teper
- Nutrition Science: Creatine and kidney damage
- Pump & Circumstances:
- Reader's Write
- Reviews: new books.