For more information, call (800) 570-IRON
Since 1936, Ironman Magazine has been the magazine for bodybuilders. Each issue provides insights into bodybuilding, from nutrition, to lots of training info, to profiles on the men and women who make up the bodybuilding and fitness world. It also contains excellent pictures and information on almost anything you need. Christian Boeving and Katy Rickman are on the cover.
October 1997 - Table of Contents
- Critical Mass: Lat Trap Biomechanics
- EMG Exercise Analysis: Triceps Exercises
- Exercise of the Month: Vertical Leg Presses
- Fitness Formula: Staying motivated
- Fundamental Is your training program realistic?
- Hardcore Training: Justin Brooks shocks shoulders
- Hardgainer Solution: If you have a hard time packing on mass, here are the reasons why, and what you can do to shatter your genetic barriers. Everything is here: what makes muscle hypertrophy, how to eat to grow and the ultimate hardgainer routine that will get you bigger than you've every been.
- High Intensity: High intensity training vs. Periodization
- Home Grown: Contract your lower back
- Inside Bodybuilding: Roberto's Morisho's Mighty Chest
- Ironmind: World Class confidence
- Mass from the Past: Don Peters: A classical study of physical perfection
- Maximum Effort vs. Maximum Weight: Which triggers the most growth?
- Muscle Coach: Navy Seals
- Muscle Soreness Part Two: How you can use it to maximize hypertrophy
- Only the Strong Shall Survive: Hard Times
- Reverse Hyper Machine:
- Sportsmedicine: Twisting Hypers
- Spot Reducing:
- Training Secrets: Weight gain techniques by Vince Gironda
- Why most bodybuilders press the wrong way?
- On the Edge: James Bradshaw
- Supplement Stacking: Part 2: How to get the most muscle growth bang for your hard earned bucks.
Insight & Profiles:
- Profile: Christian Boeving
- My First Half Century in the Iron Game: by Arthur Jones
- State of Competitive Bodybuilding, Part 12
- IFBB Night of Champions
- IFBB World Professional Fitness Championships
- Body Gourmet: Cool on a hot summer night
- Editorial: by John Balik
- Forever Natural: The Glycemic Index
- Hot Shots: Candid Photos
- Interactive Bodybuilding
- Marketplace / Main Events
- News & Views by Lonnie Teper
- Nutrition Science: Artificial Sweeteners
- Point Counterpoint: One Set to Failure: The Lazy Man's Way to a crappy physique.
- Pump & Circumstances:
- Reader's Write: Letters to the editor
- Reviews: Beginning Bodybuilding