For more information, call (800) 570-IRON
Since 1936, Ironman Magazine has been the magazine for bodybuilders. Each issue provides insights into bodybuilding, from nutrition, to lots of training info, to profiles on the men and women who make up the bodybuilding and fitness world. It also contains excellent pictures and information on almost anything you need. Cory Everson is on the cover.
November 1997 - Table of Contents
- Ask the Experts: Weight Training to Lose Weight
- Critical Mass: Bodyparts Hits per Week
- Do it Right! Triceps Pushdowns
- EMG Exercise Analysis: Squats
- Exercise of the Month: Close Grip Bench Presses
- Fitness Formula: Biceps
- Hardcore Training: Rita Dytuco
- Hardgainer: Real World Dedication
- High Intensity: Figure / Ground Reversal
- Home Grown:
- Ironmind: Private Parts
- Mass from the Past: Freddy Ortiz's Arms
- Muscle Coach: Situps are Back! Part 5
- Muscle Soreness Part Three: How you can use it to maximize hypertrophy
- Only the Strong Shall Survive: The Value of Change
- Q&A: Traing for Yourself
- Raw Bench Press Power:
- Right Start: Back to Drugs?
- Row, Row, Row that Bar:
- Training Secrets: Train 21 Days, Rest Seven by Vince Gironda
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid:
- Testoserone Stack: The testosterone boosting supplement stack that can produce druglike gains.
- Cory Everson's Training Secrets, Part 1: Cory went fron a skinny track star to one of the most aesthetically pleasing women bodybuilders to ever grace a posing dais. Here's how she made her spectacular transformation - information that's straight from her former coach and ex-husband, Jeff Everson, who tells it like it was.
- Seven Secrets to Incredible Arms: Larry Scott, architect of perhaps the best guns in bodybuilding, tells you how to get yours huge, full and vascular.
Insight & Profiles:
- My First Half Century in the Iron Game: by Arthur Jones
- State of Competitive Bodybuilding, Part 13
- Body Gourmet: Knowledge is Power
- Editorial: Real Bodybuilding Defined by John Balik
- Forever Natural: Sugar
- Hot Shots: Candid Photos
- Interactive Bodybuilding
- Marketplace / Main Events
- News & Views by Lonnie Teper
- Nutrition Science: Vegetarian Bodybuilders, NADH
- Point Counterpoint: Do Hardgainers Exist?
- Power Cafe: Singing in Ebonics
- Pump & Circumstances:
- Reader's Write: Letters to the editor
- Reviews: Power Factor Training
- Upside Down Bodybuilding: Metabolic Breakthrough proves food is the most powerful drug on earth.