- CRITICAL MASS
Rep ranges and fiber remodelling
- EMG EXERCISE ANALYSIS
Upper chest exercises
- HARDCORE TRAINING
Marianna Komlos and Ocean Bloom chisel chest.
- HIGH INTENSITY
More adventures with slow repetitions
- HOME GROWN
Size surge subs
In the mood for muscle.
- MASS FROM THE PAST
- MUSCLE COACH
- ONLY THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE
Building your center of strength.
- POWER TRAINING
Strong to the core. New column gets you inside the minds and routines of powerlifting's top athletes.
- SCIENTIFIC BODYBUILDING
Part five: Endocrine Pulse Training
- SPLIT ROUTINES
Standing wrist curls
- THREE-D MUSCLE BLASTING
- TRAINING SECRETS
Triggering the growth mechanism
- DINOSAUR TRAINING
If you want to take your size and strength to Jurassic levels, check out this superfeature. The routines and tips will get you so humongous and powerful, you'll be changing flats on your car without a jack, or a lug wrench.
|Nutrition & Supplementation:
- MEAL REPLACEMENTS
Keeping the anabolic edge
Breakfast of smart champions
|Interviews & Profiles:
- DAN GWARTNEY, M.D.
New contributor Dan Gwartney, a clinical pathologist, give you a medical perspective on everything from branched chain amino acids to liquid creatine.
- TEAM UNIVERSE TRAINING
Robert Washington and Prince Fontenot tell how they took their titles at the greatest contest in drug free bodybuilding.
- IFBB MS. OLYMPIA
- IFBB FITNESS OLYMPIA
- VINCE GIRONDA TRIBUTE
- BODY GOURMET: A lean taste of Italy
- EDITORIAL: What's it all about? by John Balik
- HOT SHOTS: Candid Photography
- INTERACTIVE BODYBUILDING
- MARKETPLACE / MAIN EVENT
- NEWS & VIEWS: Lonnie Teper
- NUTRITION SCIENCE: Are cortisol suppressing supplements dangerous?
- POINT COUNTERPOINT: If you've got it, flaunt it?
- PUMP & CIRCUMSTANCE: Fitness news
- READER'S WRITE: Letters to the editor
- REIVIEWS: Battle for the Olympia II '97