- 40 CRITICAL BODYBUILDING QUESTIONS
Everything you wanted to know about bodybuilding. The experts answer.
- CRITICAL MASS
Stretch Pause: Room to Grow Massive by Steve Holman
- EMG EXERCISE ANALYSIS
Vastus Lateralis by Lorenzo Cornacchia, Bill Mcllroy, and Tudor O. Bompa, Ph.D.
- EXERCISE SCIENCE
Some Like It Hot by Jerry Brainum..
The Best Goal is Lifetime Training by Bradley J. Steiner
- HIGH INTENSITY
Adaptation by Richard A. Winett, Ph.D.
- INTERACTIVE BODYBUILDING
Get Big With the New Program by John Balik.
Histrionics Don't Help by Randall Strossen, Ph.D.
- MUSCLE COACH
The Lower Back, Part 4 by Fred Koch
- NERVOUS SYSTEM ADAPTATION
by Lorne Goldenberg
- OLDER BODYBUILDER
Part One by George Turner
- ONLY THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE
Getting Bigger, Part 2 by Bill Starr
- POWER TRAINING
Deadlifting with John Inzer by Peter Thorne
- RIGHT START
Powerlifting to Bodybuilding by Ron Harris
Seated Leg Curls by Joseph M. Horrigan
|Nutrition & Supplementation:
- SECRET SAUCE
- PROTEIN TIMING
|Interviews & Profiles:
- LARRY SCOTT
A look at the bodybuilding career of Larry Scott.
- TEAM UNIVERSE TRAINING
Cheryl Vasquez by Ruth Silverman
- FUNNY, YOU DON'T LOOK THAT OLD
'American Muscle' rocks into its second decade by Ruth Silverman.
- BODY GOURMET: Sea of Muscle
- EDITORIAL: by John Balik
- HOT SHOTS: Candid Photography by Jerry Fredrick
- MARKETPLACE / MAIN EVENT
- NEWS & VIEWS: by Lonnie Teper
- NUTRITION SCIENCE: by Jerry Brainum
- PUMP & CIRCUMSTANCE: Fitness news by Ruth Silverman
- READER'S WRITE: Letters to the editor
- THINKING BIG: Even average Joes can learn to think big by Skip La Cour