- EXERCISE OF THE MONTH
Reverse Preacher Curls. How to do it including warmup, performance, kinesiological analysis, spotting, and do's and don'ts.s
- HARDCORE TRAINING
Claude Groulx's wide and thick back program...
- EXERCISE SCIENCE
The effects of overtraining on hormones.
- CRITICAL MASS
- Abs like Chunks of Carved Granite
- Effervescence and high glycemix carbs
- Fiber splitting for bigger bodyparts
- Adding solid muscle
- Measuring Up
- How much water
- All the angles
- ONLY THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE
Bill Starr, the Strength and Conditioning Coach at John Hopkins University talks about the letters he receives about evaluating people's exercise routines.
- MASS AND MIGHT
The compete guide to developing brutal size, power and strength. By C.S. Sloan. Including the keys to raw strength, the routines for raw strength, exercise descriptions, and the fuel for strength and growth.
- EMG EXERCISE ANALYSIS
A scientific look at selected exercises, part 2.
Self Canceling Combinations, by Randall Strossen.
- POWER TRAINING
Zero to 575 in four years... George Nelson, age 54
- STRENGTH TRAINING Q&A
- Beginner in the weight room
- How to combine cardio and strength workouts?
- Best way to lift a weight, fast or slow?
- HIGH INTENSITY
Two Trains of Thought about Training
- Stick with your training
- Do you recommend stretching as an aid to bodybuilding
- Bench press or standing press?
- Would I lose power and strength on a light training routine for six weeks?
|Nutrition & Supplementation:
The essential nonessential amino acid. Part one of this series of glutamine, which has earned a reputation as king of the anabolic aminos, but is it justified.
- NUTRITION SCIENCE Q&A
- It soy protein equal as effective as animal protein?
- Is aspartame dangerous to you?
- SUPER NUTRITION
- EAT IT UP
A step by step guide to successful bodybuilding nutrition in the real world.
- SUPPLEMENT PRIMER
Diet facts, fallacies and strategies for building muscle and burning fat.
- BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS BASICS
Which compound do you need and why?
Do they play a role in training induced growth?
- IRONMAN RESEARCH TEAM
Overcome diet failure, burn more bodyfat and get as ripped as a top pro bodybuilder.
- ESSENTIAL FATS
|Contests / Insight/ Profiles
- PRINCE FONTENOT
The bodybuilder currently know as Prince ... Fontenot, that is.
- BODY GOURMET
Become the spaghetti sauce king...
'The only way to Train' by John Balik. Fundamental truths include consistency, experimentation, progression, core-exercise focus, and intensity.
- FITNESS FORMULA
'Kava can calm you' by Sherry Goggin-Giardina
- HOT SHOTS
Candid photos by Jerry Frederick
- INTERACTIVE BODYBUILDING
- Cycling Pro-Hormones
- Loading Creatine
- MARKETPLACE / MAIN EVENTS
- Thyroid Optimization
- Effervescence vs. Liquid
- Supplements for Adolescents
- NEWS & VIEWS
- Shawn Ray
- Paul Dillett
- California Collegiate Bodybuilding Championships
- Debi Massey
- Frank Sepe
- And more....
- PUMP & CIRCUMSTANCE
Stories on fitness events and happenings...
- READERS WRITE
- Brandi's harcore
- Rare Exception
- Still Motivated after all these years
- Spectacular Shoot
- and more...
'Target Bodybuilding', a book by Per A. Tesch, PhD.
- RIGHT START
- THINKING BIG
Happiness is victory by Skip LaCour.