Men's Fitness Magazine
For more information, call (800) 998-0731
February 1996 Men's Fitness features the third annual Sex Special Section, with interesting articles like find out why guys like to pay for it, etc. Also, there are articles on how to live longer, sports adventures, nutrition articles, and much more. This magazine is more for the fitness person, not the bodybuilder. The model on the cover is Abs & Chest of Steel's Michael Perron.
Men's Fitness is dedicated to the man who likes to stay in shape. Contains articles on training, health, nutrition, and sports related recreation. This magazine is for the man who keeps in shape and likes to read about fitness related adventures and articles.
Table of Contents - February 1996 issue
Fitness & Exercise
- Trapezius Artist: Work this muscle to sculpt a strong, injury-proof upper back.
- Training Extra: Bracing up for ski season, lacing up to protect your ankles.
- Success Story: Grappling with a weight program, a former wrestler returns to the mat.
- Juice Master: Think about using steroids?
- Honest Abs: A 12 step program for a top of the line midsection
- To Dry For: New high tech light hiking footwear that gives water the boot.
- Danger: Men Working: On the job injuries and death are rampant. What you need to avoid it?
- Health Extra: Flu vaccine verdict, over the counter nicotine gum, over the phone hearing test, and more.
- Live Long & Prosper: Safe proven ways to ensure a long, healthy life.
- How to: Fold clothes like a pro
- Retro Fitness: From skates to shoes, bikes to workout clothes.
Behavior & Sexuality
- Play As You Go: How to Stop working at leisure and start goofing off the right way
- She's Gotta Have It: What does a woman want most for Valentine's Day.
- The Artful Dodger: Some debts collectors will try anything to get to you! How to protect your rights!
Food & Nutrition
- Energize! Do ergogenic aids, like creatine phosphate and baking soda, really work?
- Nutrition Extra: Getting extra nutrients from your veggies and more, keeping tabs on flab, putting out the chili pepper fire.
- Food for Thought: Do you have what it takes to eat the Men's Fitness way. Take our test and find out.
Sports, Travel & Adventure
- Snow Motion: Six ways to have fun on the white stuff
- Sports Pages: Adventures on a frozen lake, how music affects you workout, when to make you move in any sport or athletic event, ways to avoid painful groin pulls.
- Just Deserts: What better time than winter to enjoy the desert? Six of the best ways to climb, hike, and camp.
- Sex Now! The third annual Sex Special Section.
- Learn the secrets of intimate massage
- Get online with cyberspace dating
- Learn from the disasters of Valentine's Day past
- Enjoy a perfect fit with your lover
- Find out why guys like to pay for it.
- Explore the appeal of risky sex
- See how you compare with the results of our first ever sex survey.