Men's Fitness Magazine
For more information, call (800) 998-0731
The June issue has many interesting articles, including info on the Spinning workout, the Lazy Man's Guide to Fitness and Health, Voice activated success, training your calves the right way, and a workout that will help build strength, endurance, and sport specific skills.
The model on the cover is Joel Crandall.
Men's Fitness is dedicated to the man who likes to stay in shape. Contains articles on training, health, nutrition, and sports related recreation. This magazine is for the man who keeps in shape and likes to read about fitness related adventures and articles.
June 1996 Table of Contents
Fitness & Exercise
- But Seriously, Folks: Bring up the rear with these three moves for great glutes.
- Spin Cycle: Why the new Spinning workout has turned thousand of bored aerobic
exercisers into pedaphiles.
- Training Extra: Stretch your calves the right way, fix side stitches fast, increase your speed and more.
- Success Story: A music teacher balanced the scales by losing 115 pounds in one year.
- Jock Shock: If you're a multi sport guy (or just want to look like one), this workout will help you build strength, endurance and sport specific skills.
- The Lazy Man's Guide to Fitness and Health: Want to shape up but don't know how? Or wonder if the effort's even worthwhile? How to get what you need with no wasted time or energy, right here!
- Ray Ban: You know you should use sunscreen. Now read this to choose the best one.
- Health Extra: Easy techniques to control your weight, combat cold sores, track down health info online and more.
- Work Perfect: Ergonomically speaking, your office is trying to kill you. Ways to defend your well being at work.
- Longevity: Cholesterol controversy, how lifestyle and genetics affect lifespan, advice from the world's oldest person and more.
Appearance & Gear
- Cool Clothes are Hot: New fabrics let you dress up without breaking a sweat.
- The Fixers: Say goodbye to your old Swiss Army knife and check out these bitchin' utensils.
Food & Nutrition
- Grains of Truth: Why whole grains aren't just your everyday, garden variety health foods.
- Nutrition Extra: Discover the cold, hard facts about frozen produce, learn when you shouldn't drink orange juice, cut your kitchen time by turning up the pressure and more.
Behavior & Sexuality
- In Law and Order: Has hell frozen over? You're about to start getting along with, maybe even liking, your wife's parents
- Voice Activated Success: How to stop sounding like a wimp, nerd or little kid and discover the persuasive power of your true voice.
- Mind Extra: Respond to verbal jabs, diet by dairy, reconnect with old friends and more
- Requiem for a Heavy: A Father's Day tribute from a son who hopes never to be a chip off the old block.
- Mr. Manners: Etiquette involves a lot more than simply knowing a salad fork from a dessert cart. But don't worry.. our complete protocol guide will even teach you that.
- Plastic Surgery: How to stop your credit card habits from becoming a case of 'As you owe, so shall you weep'.
Sports, Adventure & Travel
- Adventure Capitalists: Top flight multi sport adventure camps that will get your adrenaline soaring.
- The Sports Pages: Bodyboard lessons from the pros... an insider's guide to the ocean... how to dive under waves... the amazing Dr. 360.
- Life's a Peach: Atlanta will be mobbed this summer. The Golden Isles off the Georgia coast are the places to go for an active getaway.
- Travel Extra: How to avoid tourist throngs, control motion sickness, enjoy an eco adventure and more...