- Do You Need A Life Coach?
To make the most of yourself in the new millennium, you need to take it one step furthur. A lifestyle coach can help you achieve your dreams by defining goals and strategies with you.
- Just Say No - To Diets, Not Food!
Stop trying to make diets work, and start listening to your body.
- Celebrity 'Youth Secret' Growth Hormone
Can growth hormone really reduce body fat, increase energy and boost sexual performance?
- Which Hollywood Body Type Are You?
Think the celebrities all do the same workout to get those fabulous bodies? Dan Isaacson shows you how to use their examples to make your workout match your body type.
- Tea Time
It's healthy and the latest flavors are out of this world.
- Eating for Disease Free Living
Best selling Fit For Life author Harvey Diamond unveils the ultimate health plan.
- Medically Proven Skin Care Formula Revealed
Previously used only in the hospital arena, a new formula may provide relief for wrinkles, sun damage, discoloration and more.
- Active Living
- Are You Addicted to Love (Of Exercise)?
Too much exercise can be a bad, bad thing.
- Sportsmedicine Q&A: Tennis, Anyone?
- Dot Come Fitness
5 sites to cyberexercise
- Athlete's Training Secret: The Reebok Strength Cycle
Build strength while you ride.
|Health, Beauty and Lifestyle
- Health, Beauty and Lifestyle
- Can you breathe in better skin?
An inside look at the new hyperbaric isolation tank.
- Sex, Lies and Love
- Down Mexico Way
A spa on the rocks - with a twist.
- Enhance your breasts without surgery
New products profile of a natural alternative.
|Mind, Body & Spirit
- Mind, Body & Spirit
- The Phoenix Rising Yoga
Therapy Phenomenon. Meld your mind and body in a whole new way.
- Trying Tae Kwon Do
Our workout watcher discovers that humility can breed confidence.
|Nutrition & Supplements
- Nutrition & Supplements
- 5 Super Anti Aging Supplements
A power combo to keep you young.
- Creatine Update
Not just for bodybuilders, anymore.
|In Every Issue
- From the Publishers
- We've Got Mail
- Health & Fitness Fast Track
- Celebrity Health & Fitness
- New Product Profiles
- California Calendar of Events
- Products & Services Directory