Muscle Media 2000 Magazine
For more information, call (800) 615-8500
There are many questions on many topics answered in this issue, one being about the Internet, and why some people complain about Bill Phillips, the editor of MM2k. Also, info on how to get ripped and ready for summer, info on melatonin, more Dan Duchaine ranting, and more info on supplements and training.
Bill Phillips' Muscle Media 2000 considers itself the risk takers of bodybuilding magazines, which offends some people, and brings out a lot of controversy in some of the articles that are written. Muscle Media 2000... the honest, cutting edge information on how you can build a better body!
Table of Contents - July 1996 issue
Science Health & Nutrition:
- Hot! Hot! Hot! Twleve Ways to get your body ripped and ready for summer.
- Muscle Memory. Scientific fact or bodybuilding fantasy?
- How can we stop Drug Abuse? A new plan...
- The Puberty Cocktail. Mimicking the hormonal patterns of the pubescent male.
- The Arms Race, Part IV. Training tips for building big arms.
- Dollars & Sense: How to buy and use supplements?
- Beta Receptors - 1, 2, & 3!!! The future of fat loss and beta- 3 adrenergic agonists.
- German Volume Training. A new look at an old way to get big and strong!
- A Presescription for Fitness: The amazing succes story of Lydia Hendrix.
- Alternatives: The big sleep - the truth about melatonin.
- Nutri-Facts: Deception and low fat food
- Body-Tech: Relevant Research
- Index: Amusing compilation of health related statistics.
- No Holds Barred: Letter from the editor
- Letters: Readers speak out
- News & Tidbits: The latests going on
- Rant: Dan Duchaine's mailbag
- Last Look: Inspiring Words...
Questions & Answers
- Uncensored Q&A: Bill Phillips gives you straightforward answers
- Ask the Guru: Dan Duchaine answers questions on any and all topics
- T.C. Talks: T.C. Luoma answers reader's questions
- Medibolics: Michael Mooney addresses questions about steroids.
- A Questions of Strength: Charles Poliquin answers questions on training