Muscle Media 2000 Magazine
For more information, call (800) 615-8500
The August issue contains many interesting articles, including one which Bill Phillips is purchasing EAS. Also, Dan Duchaines rants on asses, glutes, and perverts. Other articles include Why Andreas Munzer died, and the Pros and Cons of Carbs.
Bill Phillips' Muscle Media 2000 considers itself the risk takers of bodybuilding magazines, which offends some people, and brings out a lot of controversy in some of the articles that are written. The magazine has a lot of questions and answer sections, and takes a personal approach to the art of bodybuilding.
August 1996 Table of Contents
Science Health & Nutrition:
- Get Lean & Strong: A challenge for you to go for it!
- How to Train Before Summer Vacation: Shock your body into new growth!
- Why and how did Andreas Munzer die?: A Special MM2K investigative report!
- Get Psyched! Drug free approaches for getting 'up' for your ¨
- Busted: Steroids - the legal side effects
- Be glad you're not a Pro: A humorous look at professional bodybuilding
- Mentor: A tongue in cheek tragedy
- The Pros & Cons of High Carbohydrates: An in depth look at fat loss
- Alternatives: Glutamine, Mother Nature's Favorite Sun
- EAS Research Update: The latest supplement news
- Steroid Star Profile: Oxandrolone - the mystic muscle builder
- No Holds Barred: A letter from the editor
- Letters: Readers speak out
- News & Tidbits: The latest goings-on
- Rant: Asses, Glutes, Perverts & Dan Duchaine
- Last Look: Inspiring words
Questions & Answers:
- Uncensored Q&A: Bill Phillips gives you straightforward
- Ask the Guru: Dan Duchaine answers questions on any topic
- T.C. Talks: T.C. Luoma answers reader's questions
- Medibolics: Michael Mooney addresses questions about steroids
- Scientific Inquires: Anthony Almada answers questions on supplements