Muscle Media 2000 Magazine
For more information, call (800) 615-8500
Bill Phillips' Muscle Media 2000 considers itself the risk takers of bodybuilding magazines, which offends some people, and brings out a lot of controversy in some of the articles that are written. The magazine has a lot of questions and answer sections, and takes a personal approach to the art of bodybuilding. It is published 9 times a year.
January 1997 Table of Contents
- Win a Lamborghini Diablo! You could win the biggest prize in bodybuilding history!
- Chin-Ups: A Primitive Exercise for a High Tech Back: Building Wider, tichker lats the old fashioned way.
- The Sex Pills: An in-depth review of 15 aphrodisiacs reported to enhance potency and muscle building.
- Miracle Cure? Surgery may not be the only way to overcome training injuries.
- Serious Advice on a Humerus Subject: A little work on some small muscles can make a big difference.
Science Health & Nutrition:
- Bodybuildin's Best Protein Foods: A unique look at what you should look for in a quality protein food.
- Dr. Fat Speaks: An interview with the original 'Fat Guru', Dr. Udo Erasmus.
- Index: Amusing compilation of health related statistics.
- Medibolics: Possible alternative uses and bodybuilding applications of various medications.
- Research Update: Relevant Research for Bodybuilders
- Steroid Star Profile: Dynabolon - a unique European wonder.
- No Holds Barred: A letter from the editor
- Letters: Readers speak out
- News & Tidbits: The latest goings-on
- Rant: The Hairs and the Hair Nots
- Blast from the Past: Undercover in Tijuana: A special investigative report.
Questions & Answers:
- Uncensored Q&A: Bill Phillips gives you straightforward answers
- Ask the Guru: Dan Duchaine answers questions on any topic
- T.C. Talks: T.C. Luoma answers reader's questions
- A Question of Strength: Charles Poliquin answers questions on training.