Ms. Fitness Magazine
For more information, call (541) 830-0400
The Fall issue has some interesting articles, including their choice of the top female fitness experts and innovators around the country. Other articles include stress reduction for the office, an interview with Alexandria Beres (Ms. Fitness World), and a fat burning guide to keep lean during the winter. This magazine is the official magazine of Wally Boyko's Ms. Fitness contests. The model on the cover is Shelly Rego, the 1996 Ms. Fitness USA.
Ms. Fitness Magazine is a magazine for today's active women, with a fitness lifestyle. It provides information and coverage on the Ms. Fitness contests around the globe. It also provides info on nutrition, training, profiles on people, and other articles and pictures on up and coming fitness contestants.
Fall 1996 - Table of Contents
- 4th Annual Women of Fitness: Our pick of today's female fitness experts and innovators. These ladies are shaping the future of fitness!
- Jodi Kalicki's Top Ten Training Tips: You asked! Our Spring '96 Success Story answered.
- Workplace Wellness: Stress Reduction for the Office: Feeling fried? Edgy? Burned out? Try these tips to stay on track.
- 9 Ways to reduce Eyestrain at the Computer: How to give your orbs a much needed break?
- Fall Workout Preview: Mock Rock: How to start climbing the walls. How about a little adventure to break up the routine.
- Supplements: Promote your body's own natural reproductive of Growth Hormone with Safe Nutritional Methods. Build muscle and release fatty acids to get leaner and more muscular.
- Food Insight Reports: Diet and Environment in Cancer Risk.
- How to find the mind / body connection? Tap into this powerful resource for better, saner workouts.
- One personal trainer's unique case study: How one fitness trainer created a truly personal workout for her client.
- Ms. Fitness World: Alexandria Beres - Up Close & Personal
- Fitcamp '96: Talk about kicking butt! One camper relives an amazing week.
- Working In, Working Out - Fitness as a priority: How to make your workouts work for you.
- You can prevent breast cancer Part 2: More from Harvey Diamond, co author of Fit for Life.
- Fall Fitness: Fat Burning Guide: A complete workout to keep you lean through the winter.
- Quick Tips with Greg Isaacs
- Spice of Life
- Ask Ms. Fitness
- Ms. Fitness Mailbox
- Bits n Pieces
- Ms. Fitness Pantry
- Ms. Fitness Contest Coverage
- Reader Success Stories
- Did You Know?