- THE M&F ULTIMATE 10-WEEK BEGINNING BODYBUILDING WORKOUT
Ready to start feeling and looking great? This is the place to find out how! Exercise your right to a hot bod with our 10 week beginner's workout - your ticket to creating a healthier, stronger new you. By Bobby Aldridge.
|Superfeature: Bodybuilding 101
- READY, SET, GROW
No more excuses - this beginner's bodybuilding guide will teach you everything you need to get started on the right track! By Bobby Aldridge.
- APPETITE FOR MUSCLE
Nutrition is one of the most important elements in your bodybuilding plan. Here is a beginner's guide on how to eat for a lean, muscular physique. By Chris Aceto.
- HEAD START
Make your resolutions last longer than your holiday credit card debt! Ten ways to stay motivated so you will stick with your healthy new lifestyle. By Blair Whitmarsh.
- PRINCE OF PECS
Tom Prince trains chest and talks about his two greatest accomplishments: earning his IFBB Pro card and completing his master's degree in English literature. By Joe Kissel and Carey Rossi Walker.
- U.L.T.R.A. SYSTEM
Month 7 of our 12 month workout and nutrition plan focuses on training and eating for advanced strength. By Christopher M. Lockwood.
- CARDIO CONFUSION
We set the record straight on eight common misconceptions about aerobics exercise. By Chris Aceto.
- WEIDER PRINCIPLES
Supersets: Pro bodybuilder Eddie Robinson explains how the supersets training technique pumps up his workouts - and his muscular growth. By Bill Dobins.
- ARMED VICTORY
IFBB Pro Victor Konovalov shows how he builds the awesome arms that helped him win the Wheelchair Nationals three years in a row. By Samantha Dunn.
- END OF DAYS
In this exclusive interview, Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about what makes his new movie special and what his future may hold. By Jeff O'Connell.
- MINNA'S MILLENNIUM MAGIC
Fitness diva Minna Lessig shares 23 ways to improve your training and eating. By Minna Lessig with Jeff O'Connell.
- GLAM SLAM
Three women - a model, a Playboy Playmate and a beauty pageant contestant, share the workout and nutrition secrets that create the bodies the cameras love. By Jeff O'Connell.
- M&F SPORTS RESEARCH UPDATE
- Can NADH jump start your workout?
- Cortisol: Bodybuilder's friend or foe?
- Vinpocetine: Brain Booster?
- The proof is in the periodization
- Rep Speed: Muscle growth & performance
- M&F PROFILE: IRON DIPLOMACY
An in depth look at the life and accomplishment of Ben Weider, president of the IFBB and the architect of the plan to get bodybuilding into the Olympics. By Jeff O'Connell.
- NATURAL NEWS
How you can use herbs and other natural approaches to achieve better health. Compiled by Michelle Basta Boubion.
- THE URGE TO SPLURGE
A little bit of indulgence may be the key to sticking with your strict meal plan. We show you how and why a little cheating can help your physique in the long run. By Beth Sonnenburg.
- Editorial: 'A lifetime of strength' by Joe Weider
- Perspective: 'It's all about Nutrition' by Tom Deters
- Success Stories: One Tough Cop, by Jennifer Blackburn
- Training Notebook:
- Bench Dip
- Kinesiology by Michael Yessis, PhD
- Super Fit Lifestyle: Stretching the Limits, by Timothy C. Fritz
- Lab Notes: Supplement Pyramid, by Jose Antonio, PhD, CSCS
- Body by Betty: Stamp out weak bones, by Betty Weider
- One Minute Lesson: Spotting a Good Workout, by Timophy C. Fritz
- Muscle Fare: Roll up for flavor, by Laura Creavalle
- Get It Right: Calf-Machine Shrug, by Christopher Lockwood
- Nutrition Journal: Holiday Delights, by Chris Sare.
- Hardwired: Digital Buzz, by Carey Rossi Walker
- Bodybuilding Science: Pig out on protein?
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month