- M&F'S SUPPLEMENT INDEX 2000
This updated and revised listing of supplements for bodybuilders and other athletes provides the information you need to make the right choices for your goals.
|Superfeature: Nutrition 2000
- MASS FACTORS
Want to put on muscle without the hassle of a nutrition log? Follow these pointers and you will set yourself up for growth.
- NUTRIENTS: CARBS, PROTEIN, FATS AND MORE
What you should know about the building blocks of a healthy bodybuilder's diet.
- FAQS: EATING FOR FAT LOSS
Experts answer your questions on how to eat for fat loss.
- M&F'S SUPPLEMENT INDEX 2000
An overview of a year's worth of research and the changes reflected in this year's Supplement Index.
- BIG SAVINGS
Want to buy bodybuilding supplements without spending a lot of money? Take a look at what our shopping comparison found.
- THE RIGHT CHOICES
Here is how to eat right when you are dining out.
- FAST BREAKS
Yes, you do have time for breakfast - these healthy meals take only minutes to make.
- BAG IT!
How can you eat healthy when you are constantly on the go? Don't leave home without one of these brown bag meals.
- MUSCLE MORSELS
These cutting edge foods taste good and are good for you.
- ARMED PATROL
Two time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman shows how he trains the biceps that blow away the competition.
- HAWAIIAN PUNCH
When three island extremists train, Mother Nature provides the ultimate challenge.
- SUPER FLYES
Drop the dumbbells! Here are seven flye movements using only cables that let you hit your chest from all angles.
- ATTACK OF THE KILLER LEGS
Fitness competitors Cynthia Bridges and Cathy Miller share the leg workouts they hope will take them to the top.
- MUSCLE MIXERS: ABS
Mix it up in the gym with these ab workouts from top physique competitors.
Serious trap training should not be shrugged off; try these exercises for no neck muscles.
- U.L.T.R.A. SYSTEM
The ninth month of our yearlong workout will have you training heavy.
Athletic fashions take to the NYC skies.
- ARNOLD'S NEXT BLOCKBUSTER
A look at what Columbus has in store.
- NATURAL NEWS
A review of the foods and natural products that can contribute to better overall health.
- BODY LANGUAGE
If you want to inspire, you must first perspire.
- M&F SPORTS RESEARCH UPDATE
- The Glycemic Index: Useful too for athletes?
- Muscle cramp control: A new approach
- Phosphates: Performance booster?
- Nitric Oxide: Muscle-building gas?
- Are your New Year's resolutions realistic?
- REEL MUSCLE
A look at some of the top muscle films of all time.
- Editorial: 'In Pursuit of Perfection' by Joe Weider
- Perspective: 'Get your Program in Gear' by Tom Deters
- Success Stories: Awesome Mr. August
- Training Notebook:
- Front Dumbbell Raise
- Kinesiology by Michael Yessis, PhD
- Advanced Training with Mr. Olympia by Ronnie Coleman
- Mind in Bodybuilding: No Attrition Nutrition
- Body by Betty: Easy weight loss?, by Betty Weider
- Lab Notes: Supplements for Syndrome X, by Jose Antonio, PhD, CSCS
- Ask Arnold: Total Pre-Exhaustion, by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Hardwired: Digital Buzz, by Carey Rossi Walker
- Muscle Fare: Muffins made in Heaven, by Laura Creavalle
- Nutrition Journal: Sneaky Fat to Go Public, by Chris Sare.
- Get It Right: Modified Preacher Curl, by Christopher Lockwood
- One Minute Lesson: The Weight Belt
- Book Review: Ed Coan: The Man, the Myth, the Method
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month