- MISSION: POSSIBLE
Ever dream of being one of those people in the 'Before" and "after" ads who go from flabby to firm? With the diet and workout plan we provide in this 12 week muscle makeover, you can!
- UPHILL BATTLE
Take your fat loss efforts to the next level - literally! By training on an incline, you will turn your cardio workout into a bodyfat inferno.
- THE ECA BUZZ
Want to use supplements to help you lean out? Here is what you will need to know about Ephedra / Caffeine / Aspirin, the most popular weight loss combination.
- MARQUEE MARK
There is nothing amateurish about amateur bodybuilder Mark Dugdale's ab workout, as his enviable midsection demonstrates.
- MUSCLE MIXERS: HAMSTRINGS
Top physique athletes share their favorite hamstring training workout so you can hit your hams in a new way.
- WEIDER PRINCIPLES: TRAINING CYCLES
A look at the different ways you can arrange your training, whether you are a beginner looking to step up or an advanced bodybuilder who want to get into contest condition.
- HOOKED ON CABLES
Tired of waiting for weights during gym rush hour? These nine exercises let you train your arms using pulleys, away from the free weight gridlock.
- ISLAND GIRL
Amateur bodybuilder Becky Rampey, a native of Hawaii, trains her coconut sized delts.
- U.L.T.R.A. SYSTEM
This is it - the final month of our yearlong training and nutrition program. We finish with a bang to get you in the best shape of your life.
- THE PRINCE OF PROPORTION
The back training routine that shaped Dexter Jackson's awesome symmetry and elevated him to the pro ranks.
- MAJOR LEAGE MUSCLE 2000
A look at professional baseball's all star physiques, along with a snapshot of the training and nutrition regimen that made them.
- BLIND AMBITION
Amateur bodybuilder Greg Rando is blind, but that does not darken his dream of achieving aesthetic perfection.
- RAW BEEF
Pro bodybuilder Milos Sarcev interviews 2000 Ironman winner Chris Cormier to get the lowdown on Chris' contest-prep techniques, what really happened between Chris and Mike Tyson, how he rates other top competitors and more.
- SPORTS RESEARCH UPDATE
- Hurry Up - and Wait?
- Fat Burning Drugs: Birth of a new clan
- COLD COMFORT
How ice, nature's simplest pain remedy, can be a bodybuilder's best friend.
- KING OF THE ROAD
A desert physique fantasy that envisions Elvis as a hunka hunka.
- M&F INTERVIEW: REG PARK
A Q&A session with muscle icon Reg Park.
- IRON RULES
Listen up, muscleheads. The Blond Bomber is here to deliver a lesson on how to behave in the gym.
- FOWL LANGUAGE
Chicken is a top source of protein for a reason! Find out why it's making some big nutrition news and how you can prepare it in delicious, innovative ways.
- THE BETTER HIGH PROTEIN DIET
Low carb, high protein diets are popular right now, but they can leave an athlete too depleted to trainin hard. Here is a bodybuilder friendly version for you to try.
- Editorial: 'A Future Expedition' by Joe Weider
- Perspective: 'Focus on Results' by Tom Deters
- Success Stories: Tired of Dreaming
- Training Notebook:
- Barbell Shrug
- Kinesiology by Michael Yessis, PhD
- Advanced Training with Mr. Olympia by Ronnie Coleman
- Mind in Bodybuilding: Champion Mental Set
- Body by Betty: Are Cyber Spuds Duds, by Betty Weider
- Lab Notes: Be Kind to your Thyroid, by Jose Antonio, PhD, CSCS
- Ask Arnold: Learning French, by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Muscle Fare: Just for the Halibut, by Laura Creavalle
- Nutrition Journal: Avocados Ole!, by Chris Sare.
- Hardwired: Digital Buzz, by Carey Rossi Walker
- One Minute Lesson: Too Much Cardio
- Get It Right: High Cable Adduction
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month