- ROAD MAP TO POWERFUL PECS
Check out this blueprint on how to build the chest you have always wanted, complete with workouts for all ability levels.
|Superfeature: Fat Attack
- SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
Three IFBB pros team up with an M&F writer to get a taste of the extraordinary world of adventure sport.
- OVER THE EDGE
Four extreme athletes reveal what drives them to push beyond the challenge of mind, body and spirit, in a world most of us would not even dare to dream of.
- BODYFAT BLITZ
We went in search of the toughest hour long cardio class and found some real drenchers. One tip, bring a towel!
- INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE
Top IFBB Pros reveal their most outrageous easting adventures ever.
- MONSTER REPS
Feel like the Energizer Bunny? Try this super high rep bodybuilding techniques to keep you growing, and growing, and growing…
- PREPOSTEROUS PECS
Here is the lowdown on how three bodybuilders push their chest training over the top.
- IRON HORSESHOES
Pro bodybuilder Nasser El Sonbaty puts his mind and body into triceps training, but gives his heart to his fans.
- BIG BENCH
Want to increase your bench press by up to 25% in just 12 weeks? Start here.
- HEAD & SHOULDERS
Amateur fitness diva Beth Horn sculpts bodacious delts with diligence and determination.
- FAQS: GAINING MUSCLE
We answer some of your most urgent questions on how to raise quality beef.
- COMEBACK QUADS
Southern California amateur heavyweight John Cowgill finds that muscle maturity has its privileges.
- ARNOLD CLASSIC 2000
From saucy posing routines to the return of a champion, Columbus proved to be hot in more ways than one.
- LOTION QUOTIENT
Stay healthy on the outside with these tips on how to protect your skin from the sun.
- GEAR UP!
Hot gear for looking and feeling cool.
- HARDOS & DON'T
You're a to Z guide to hot weather hair care.
- SPORT RESEARCH UPDATE
Single vs. Multiple Sets
- CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
Think this common malady is just for assembly line workers or desk jockeys? You mist be more at risk that you know.
- UNDERVALUED COMMODITIES
Some old favorite foods come from behind and take the lead in the nutritious foods race.
- NATURALLY HUGE
Maximize your hormonal potential through natural foods.
- Editorial: 'Superfit Benefits' by Joe Weider
- Perspective: 'Get it Right' by Tom Deters
- Success Stories: Going the Extra Mile
- Training Notebook:
- Decline Dumbbell Press
- Kinesiology by Michael Yessis, PhD
- Advanced Training with Mr. Olympia by Ronnie Coleman
- Mind in Bodybuilding: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Body by Betty: The New Exercise Rx, by Betty Weider
- Lab Notes: Buckwheat Boost, by Jose Antonio, PhD, CSCS
- Ask Arnold: Building Better Bi's, by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Muscle Fare: Move over chicken, by Laura Creavalle
- Nutrition Journal: Smart & Sassy, by Chris Sare.
- Hardwired: Digital Buzz, by Carey Rossi Walker
- One Minute Lesson: Isolating Your Abs
- Get It Right: Incline Cable Extension
- Vitamin Corner: Good New for Guys
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month