- 187 Years of Training Wisdom
Bodybuilding legends Ferrigno, Draper and Zane join three of the sport's brightest young stars to share training advice for every major bodypart.
- NO: The Next Big Supplement
Turn up your muscle pump with the hottest product on the market - Nitric Oxide generators.
- 'Tis The Season To Get Huge
Intent on blowing your diet this holiday season? Good! Now take this workout program and turn those extra calories into 10 pounds of pure muscle.
- 2004 M&F Calendar
Keep your dates straight and your eyes occupied with our collector's edition 12 month calendar.
|Training & Fitness
- Jonesin' for an Eight Pack
Need a midsection fix? Look no further than new pro Richard Jone's rip ready routine.
- One Rep To Grow
If you think one rep sets are only for powerlifters, think again. This innovate spin on singles can power up all your favorite lifts, one rep at a time.
- Designing Delts
Wider. Thicker. Stronger. If you want delts that live up to all three of these goals, try super symmetrical IFBB pro Jamo Nezzar's routine.
- Your Next Workout
Reignite your muscle growth today with these six surefire ways to have the best workout ever.
- Show of Arms
Time in to better biceps with IFBB figure pro Sharon Christian highly rated routine.
|Nutrition and Supplements
- 8 Before Weights
Don't let your workouts wane. Maximize performance and get the most out of every rep with these proven pre-workout supplements.
- The 7 Best Body Building Foods
You may know these foods, but do you know how to prepare them? Digest these quick and easy methods to make the gain you're hungry for?
- Star Chambers
Building the ultimate athlete is a study in technolog and advanced training secrets.
- Hot Aussie
Meet the perfect woman! Aussie model Bronte Kok.
- Head Strong
The hidden key to muscle growth? It's focus, baby. Learn how improving your concentration can lead directly to more muscle.
- Training Notebook:
- Page 1 Workout: A chest workout that covers all the right angles
- Pull Out: One Arm Cable Row
- One Minute Lessos: Get A grip on bigger arms
- Form vs. Fiction: Lessons on the reverse crunch
- Power & Strength: Plyos for a stronger squat
- Get It Right: Seated Cable EZ Bar Triceps Extension
- Training Table:
- Cook Smart: Avoid calorie overload during the holidays
- Recipe Doctor: Stuffed shells
- Muscle Fare: Miami Scallops
- Reality Bites: Cranberries
- Nutrition RX:
- Case Study: Better Breakfast
- Nutrition Journal: Protein for Pennies
- Mind & Body
- In a training rut. Try a wellness coach.
- Editorial: By Joe Wieder
- Perspective: By Tom Deters
- Big Time: Edited by Steve Mazzucchi
- Hotline: Edited by Steve Mazzucchi
- The Edge: Edited by Jim Stoppani, PhD
- Ask Arnold: By Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Mind & Body: By Carey Rossi
- The Marketplace:
- Next Month: