- Home Grown
Short on time? With our no frills at home program, you can get in, get our and get on with your life. Nothing fancy here - armed with dumbbells and a weight bench, you can get fir and strong in three workouts per week with this fast, efficient training plan.
- Get Dense
Lift more weight, complete more reps and build thick new muscle in the process with this advanced technique.
|Training & Fitness
- Heavy Duty Delts
Want wider, thicker shoulders? Try IFBB pro Dennis James' punishing routine and build your own V-taper.
- Rock Solid Abs
Three sets are all it takes to craft an incredible six pack with IFBB pro Ronny Rockel's crunch time workout.
- Knockout Pecs
More strength, sleeker curves - give your chest a one-two training punch with fitness competitor Amy Johnston's innovative regimen.
- M&F Book of Exercises - Legs
Make the most out of your quads, hams and glutes with these four essential exercises. Part five of our collectable series.
- Jurassic Mass
Your hardgainer days are headed for extinction in Part 1 of M&F's new mass-gaining program.
|Nutrition and Supplements
- Pump Up Your Kitchen
Forget the gym - building muscle begins at home. Stock up with these 23 culinary essentials and achieve your mass gain or fat loss goals.
- Protein Protectors
Warning! Your body may be burning precious muscle for energy! Put the brakes on protein breakdown with these 10 anticatabolic supplements.
- Fit Fast Food
The drive thru shouldn't be your first option - but sometimes it's your only option. Here's what to order - and what to avoid - at your favorite joints.
- Courage Afoot
Simon Robinson was a champion bodybuilder when a devastating car accident put him in a coma and cost him his right leg. Fortunately, his best bodypart was his heart.
- Hot Bonnie
Check out TV personality and former professional cheerleader Bonnie-Jill Laflin - we promise you'll never miss one of her shows again.
- Your Best Day Yet
Get more done, build more muscle and get more sleep with this perfect performance day planner.
- Fast Food Visor Card
On the road and gotta eat? Keep this handy card in your visor for a quick drive-thru reference on what's fit - and what's fat - in fast food.
- Training Notebook
- Page 1 Workout: Divising Tri's - reinvent your arms with these clever upgrades
- One Minute Lesson: What's your function> Functional training is all the rage - because it works
- Target Training: Upsize your lats - choose your pull up wisely
- Power and Strength: Press Pointers - use our easy checklist to put up more pounds today
- Pullout: Reverse Preacher Curl
- Get It Right: Exercise Ball Transfer Crunch
- Training Table
- Case Study: The Ideal Meal
- Muscle Fare: Souped Up Protein
- Editorial: By Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Perspective: By Vincent Scalisi
- Big Time: Edited by Steve Mazzucchi
- Hotline: Edited by Steve Mazzucchi
- The Edge: Edited by Jim Stoppani, PhD
- Ask Arnold: By Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Mind & Body: By Carey Rossi
- The Marketplace:
- Next Month: