- The Guide
Before you buy another supplement, check out the side by side comparisons of more than 100 products in our buyer's guide.
- Alexander Fedorov is Raising Hell
Deep within a Russian cemetery, the world's most promising bodybuilder trains. M&F traveled to St. Petersburg to discover what fuels Alexander Federov's competitive fire.
|Training & Fitness
- Strong Foundation
Equally devoted to his family and career, IFBB pro Mark Dugdale still finds time for other important pursuits - like conquering his quads.
- Go Negative
Bench Press 30% more weight? You bet! Get positive results with this powerful negative training technique.
- The Ultimate Pump
Pound your arms with the 2x4 workout - 2 inches of growth in four weeks.
- Saved by the Bell
Build huge mass and functional strength at the same time with this hard hitting kettlebell routine. You've never experienced anything like it.
|Nutrition and Supplements
- 10 Protein and Carb Myths
You've heard the hype, now here's the truth about the top 10 misconceptions of carbohydrate and protein consumption.
- Quick Starts
Start your day out right with these seven nutritious morning meals - each can be whipped up in 15 minutes or less.
- Hard Sell
Actress, entrepreneur, interior designer, spokesmodel. Gabrielle Tuite makes multitasking seem pretty darn hot.
- 20 Answers to why you can't miss the Olympia
Have you bought your tickets yets? Here are the 20 reasons why you absolutely must be at the 40th anniversary Olympia Weekend.
- Following Suit
One M&F editor spent a day with Figure International champion Jenny Lynn and learned exactly how tough it is to look that good.
- Shoulder Siren
Strong shoulders instantly transform you from slumpy to sexy. Get them with IFBB Pro figure competitor Christine Pomponio-Pate's delt defining routine.
- Training Notebook
- Page 1 Workout: Get Wide
- One-Minute Lesson: On the Decline
- Target Training: Hammer Time
- Power and Strength: Fresh Breath
- Get It Right: Standing Leg Extension
- Pullout: Prone Incline Dumbbell Shrug
- Training Table
- Case Study: Stress Relief
- Man Made Meal: Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Food Facts: Beware Constant Slipping
- Recipe Doctor: A Better Burger
- Reality Bites: Taste of Summer
- Editorial: By Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Perspective: By Joe Weider
- Feedbac/Success Storesk:
- Big Time: Edited by Jeanine Detz
- Hotline: Edited by Jeanine Detz
- The Edge: Edited by Jim Stoppani, PhD
- Ask Arnold: By Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Just for Women: By Cory Everson
- Mind & Body: By Carey Rossi
- The Marketplace:
- Next Month: