- M&F Book of Exercises - Back
Add another volume to your workout encyclopedia - and more width to your back - with these give moves.
- Pro Advice: Biceps
You want massive arms? Here's how Ricahrd Jones got them. The IFBB pro shares his sleeve busting biceps routine.
- Hollywood Abs
Top Celebrity trainers reveal the workouts that take Hollywood's elite from soft to rock hard in record time.
Follow these six rules of chest training to build an Oak shelf of your own.
- Feats of Feet
Blow past the skills your mama gave you. These drills and exercises will unleash your full athletic potential.
- Fifty Sense
Think high rep training is for soccer moms? Our eight week program takes the technique out of the SUV and into the trenches?
- Pro Advice: Triceps
Baling hay sure building some nice triceps. IFBB figure pro Jaime Franklin shows you how to carve out your own part (no overalls required).
|Nutrition and Supplements
- Perfect Protein
Hardgainers, vegetarians and powerlifters unite. Whatever you diet and goals, here are the right protein picks for you.
- Cognition Ignition
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Fire up your gray matter with our mental boosting supplement stack.
- Power Pizza
These five recipes will satisfy your craving for a big cheesy pie (without the guilt).
- All New Challenge Round
A huge cash prize, a star studded judging panel - the Mr. Olympia's wildest round just got a while lot wilder (not to mention more lucrative). Here are the latest rules and regs.
- Growing Pains
Find out the difference between a twinge and a tear, and how each effects your training.
- Lee Haney
More than a decade after retiring his posing trunks, Lee Haney still inspires awe.
- Physical Graffiti
An artist's eye view of the backstage action of the 2005 Arnold Classic.
- Training Notebook
- Page 1 Workout: Tri-Fecta!
- One-Minute Lesson: Resting State
- Target Training: High Ham Exam
- Power and Strength: Stand and Deliver
- Get It Right: Smith Machine One Arm Bench Press
- Pullout: Seated Cable Rope Row
- Training Table
- Case Study: Sleep Solutions
- Man Made Meal: Turkey Stroganoff
- Food Fallacy: You Should Avoid Eating Nuts
- Recipe Doctor: A Lighter Lasagna
- Reality Bites: Pasta Pleasure
- Editorial: By Jeff O'Connell
- Perspective: By Joe Weider
- Feedbac/Success Storesk:
- Big Time: Edited by Jeanine Detz
- Hotline: Edited by Jeanine Detz
- The Edge: Edited by Jim Stoppani, PhD
- Ask Arnold: By Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Just for Women: By Cory Everson
- Mind & Body: By Carey Rossi
- The Marketplace:
- Next Month: