- The Workout Blowout
Want to finally carve that elusive six pack? Tired of doing endless presses and still living with a bird chest? Can't break fast your biceps barriers? We've got all of you covered with 37 pages of pure training - that's 57 workouts and 165 exercises. Can you handle it? Includes
- Six Pack Abs by Jon Marshall
- Delts and Traps by Darrem Charles
- Back by Ernesto Osorio
- Chest by Mark Casselman
- Legs by Brent Mack
- Biceps by Richard Jones
- Triceps by Jimmy Pena
- Total Body Workouts by David Sandler
- Arnold's Favorite Routines by Arnold Schwarzenegger
|Training & Fitness
- Pro Advice: Back
Will Harris has great stage presence, a barn door back and blood sucking fans. M&F gets supernatural with bodybuilding's most cryptic character.
- Pro Advice: Chest
Colleen Mansfield hung up her ballet slippers in favor of 5 inch heels and traded her tutu for a sparking bikini. Check out this dancer turned fitness competitor's favorite chest routine.
|Nutrition and Supplements
- 8 Big Fat Lies
Dietary fat has gotten a bad rep, but M&F is doing damage control. We separate fact from fiction about the powerful nutrient you shouldn't be shunning.
- Stronger in a Second
Bulging muscles are hard to come by if you're weak. Increase your lifts - and your size - with these eight strength building supplements.
- Muscle Hustle
You last set involves lifting fork to mouth. Whatever your goal, no matter your time constraint, here's what to eat after your next workout.
- From Geek 2 Freak?
Discover what happens when one pencilneck writer trains alongside one freakishly big bodybuilder to transform his physique?
- L.A. Law
Meet Candace Smith: a hot model and actress who can kick your ass at the pool table and in he courtroom.
- Muscle TV
This October, Ronnie and Jay will posedown in your living room. (Well, sort of). Get a sneak preview of the most sophisticated broadcast in the history of the Olympia.
- Total Recall
As Richard Jones prepares for his second Olympia, he reflects on the day of his rookie debit.
- Rose of the Machines
Are powerlifting robots the answer to everything from firefighting to war? Probably not, but the sure are entertaining.
- Training Notebook
- Page 1 Workout: Leg Lift
- One-Minute Lesson: Lower Your Focus
- Target Training: High & Tight
- Power and Strength: Power Up
- Get It Right: Seated High Cable Curl
- Pullout: 45 Degree Calf Raise
- Training Table
- Case Study: Raising the Bar
- Man Made Meal: Broiled Salmon Casserole
- Food Fallacy: Dairy Products Make You Fat
- Recipe Doctor: Macaroni & Cheese
- Reality Bites: Bigger, Better Oats
- Editorial: By Jeff O'Connell
- Perspective: By Joe Weider
- Feedbac/Success Storesk:
- Big Time: Edited by Jeanine Detz
- Hotline: Edited by Jeanine Detz
- The Edge: Edited by Jim Stoppani, PhD
- Ask Arnold: By Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Just for Women: By Cory Everson
- Mind & Body: By Carey Rossi
- The Marketplace:
- Next Month: