Muscle & Fitness Magazine
For more information, call (800) 521-0303
A special section on beating bodyfat is the main part of November's Muscle & Fitness, with the lowdown on thermogenic ingredients, supplements that claim to strip off bodyfat, and much more. Dennis Newman is featured on this month's cover.
Muscle & Fitness is considered to be the best of the non-hardcore bodybuilding magazines. It contains lots of information about the principles of fitness & bodybuilding. Each monthly magazine usually contains information about weight training, nutrition, training, bodybuilding and many other topics that are current in the bodybuilding and fitness world. Muscle & Fitness is more of a mainstream bodybuilding magazine, which has excellent articles and pictures.
November 1996 Table of Contents
- M&F Guide to Beating Bodyfat: Fat Burners: All sorts of supplements claim to strip off that layer of bodyfat, but some are more effective than others.
- Turn up the Heat: Fat burning thermogenic ingredients are now being added to a variety of protein powders and bio-engineered foods.
- Six Steps to a leaner, muscular body: Tired of all the ups and down on the diet roller roasted? Learn to lower your fat setpoint permanently - and try our detailed program to get you started.
- Bodyfat Testing: Measures of lean body mass have come a long way in recent years, but are they more accurate?
- Mr. Robinson's Chest: The formula for massive pecs is simple and basic.
- Bodybuilding 101: Forgetten exercises for traps & delts: How to for seven movements that will shake up your shoulders and traps routine.
- Targeting Problem Areas: Inner Chest: From five pros
- Lift Big, Eat Big, Rest Big - Get Big! A no nonsense approach to the one universal bodybuilding goal.
- The Blaster Principle: A thorough understanding of these three bodybuilding principles is the first step to knowing how gains in muscular size and strength take place.
- Titus: Over the Top: The 1996 USA Champ reflects on his controversial history.
- Nasser El Sonbaty: One of the sport's most popular pros shares a few secrets with M&F.
- Matter over Mind: Some bodybuilders claim that exercise affects their mood, self esteem and even their personality, but not all of the experts agree.
- Back Breakers: M&F shows you the right way to do popular bodybuilding movements.
- Are 'Roids really that dangerous? Steroids are believed to cause physical and psychological problems. Yet little scientific evidence backs up that claim.
- At Home with Shawn Ray!
- Stressed Out! Try these 25 tips to combat day to day frustration and anxiety.
- Lightweights: Historical photos with a light touch.
- Ostrich, Anyone? Red meat is going to the birds. Don't bury your head in the sand when it comes to this new low fat, high protein alternative.
- The Fiber Factor: Many bodybuilders eliminate high fiber foods to cut up for a contest, but this strategy carries some risks besides constipation.
- Should women train like men?
- Tri Hard: Karen Hulse, 1996 Night of Champions fitness winner offers a killer routine for firmer triceps.