Muscle & Fitness Magazine
For more information, call (800) 521-0303
January 1996 Muscle & Fitness issue features a new look in a lot of its pages, and in my opinion, they have done a good job. Also, congratulations to Bill Geiger, promoted to Senior Copy Editor.
Muscle & Fitness is considered to be the best of the bodybuilding magazines. It contains lots of information about the principles of fitness & bodybuilding. Each monthly magazine usually contains information about weight training, nutrition, training, bodybuilding and many other topics that are current in the bodybuilding and fitness world. Muscle & Fitness is more of a mainstream bodybuilding magazine, which has excellent articles and pictures.
Table of Contents - January 1996 issue
M&F Special Aerobics Section:
- 1995 Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend:
- How I Won the Mr. Olympia: By Dorian Yates
- How Sonny Schmidt Won the Masters Olympia: By Marty Gallagher
- How I Won the Fitness Olympia: By Mia Finnegan
- Good Fat, Bad Fat: How to decipher the different fats: By Lawrence Lamb, MD
- Sexercise: Exercise can increase the quality and quantity of your sex life.
- Why Won't Your Calves Grow?
- The Anabolic Diet: How cutting carbs, and eating a high fat diet can add muscle and reduce bodyfat.
- Aerobics for Bodybuilders
- Class Action: Aerobic classes in gyms
- Quiz: How much do you know about Aerobics & Fat Burning: By Bill Geiger
- Deadlifts: How to do it right.
- Bodybuilding 101: Slight variations bring big results
- The Eclectic Principle: Variety is the spice of life, and of bodybuilding. By Joe Weider
- The Dumbbell Advantage: Why get an expensive home gym?
- Arthritis Alert: How to work out safely.
- A Good Night's Sleep: How Sleep effects your training, and vice versa
- Has Success Passed you by? Steps to make you feel like a champion.
- Ageless Muscle: About Bill Pearl, one of bodybuilders pioneers
- Bodybuilding Jargon / Muscle Anatomy: Training lingo spelled out, and muscle groups are identified.
- Sweet Potatoes: Tasty Recipes
- Nutritional Healing: How some food promote healing and health
- Dinah-Mite! Inspiration with Dinah Anderson on how to get in shape.
- Fitness Olympia 1995: Commentary on the debut of the newest event.
- Sports Medicine: Growing Knee Cartilage
- Vitamin Corner: More good news on L-Carnitine.
- Ask America's Personal Trainer: Tony Little
- Larry Scott: More than Simply Big
- Train with Frank Zane: Ground rules for training partners
- Nutritional Journal: Grandma's Cookies