Muscle & Fitness Magazine
For more information, call (800) 521-0303
March 1996 Muscle & Fitness issue features articles on creatine vs. protein, sexual stress, big biceps, and how never to be out of shape again.
Muscle & Fitness is considered to be the best of the bodybuilding magazines. It contains lots of information about the principles of fitness & bodybuilding. Each monthly magazine usually contains information about weight training, nutrition, training, bodybuilding and many other topics that are current in the bodybuilding and fitness world. Muscle & Fitness is more of a mainstream bodybuilding magazine, which has excellent articles and pictures.
Table of Contents - March 1996 issue
- Taking the mystery out of Fat Loss: 5 keys to Weight Control
- Big Chest or Bust! Formula for building a strong and shapely chest
- Creatine vs. Protein: Clearing up the confusion
- Sexual Sabotage: First aid for sexual stress
- Simply Put: Guide for getting in totally awesome shape: By Carol Semple-Marzetta
- Mad About Big Biceps: Charles Clairmonte builds the muscle
- Barndoor Back: Hosit heavy for a massive back
- Overload Training: Put this basic principle of training for a bigger you
- Boxing with a Kick: Jab, hook, shuffle...a new alternative to ordinary workouts.
- Renaissance Man of Iron: Who is Mark Henry? Strongest man in the world?
- Bodybuilding 101: Big Boy Toys: Gadgets and gizmos for better training results
- Incredible Feats of Strength: Is Stan Pleskun the '90s man of Steel?
- Systemic Training: Whole body exercises produce whole body results
- Bodybuilding Jargon: More training lingo spelled out and back anatomy detailed
- Beyond Burnout: How to get back in gear when motivation stops
- About to Explode: Keep workout headaches at bay. Techniques to control them
- Kevin Levrone
- Effort: Giving your workouts all you've got can make a difference.
- Mind Games: Use inner strength for outer growth
- Mega Comeback: My amazing 20 week transformation
- Lactose Intolerance: How to get milk's nutrients when milk does not agree with you
- Global Gourmet: Muscle friendly recipes from bodybuilders around the world
- Sports Medicine: HIV & Sports: Minimize the Risks
- Vitamin Corner: Prostate Health Update
- Ask America's Personal Trainer: Tony Little: If you can see it, you can be it
- Ripped: It's a Pleasure
- Nutrition Journal: Let's Get Wild
- Cory's Corner: Back to Nurture
- Editorial: The Unshakable Workout
- Perspective: Cross the Threshold
- Success Stories: What a difference a year makes
- Q&A: The Spice of Life
- Sports Fitness Hotline
- Kinesiology: Hack Squat
- Mind in Bodybuilding: Self Discipline
- Body by Betty: To the Max
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month
- Fitness Shop
- The Champ: Dorian Yates