- M&F GUIDE TO SKELETAL MUSCLE
A full color giant anatomy chart details the muscles of the body on one side, with a list of the best exercises for each bodypart on the back
- 8TH ANNUAL M&F FOOTBALL SUPERFEATURE
Once again, we bring you our pigskin picks for the NFL players
- HIT THE GRIDIRON
Want to train to develop the power and endurance of a big time football player? Hereís the routine for you.
- TRAINING TABLE
Football players need to do some serious eating to restore energy and build mass. For a nutrition plan that goes the whole nine yards, this is the place to start.
- PRIME TIME MUSCLE
Turning 30 - or even 40 in the case of Seahawks quarterback Warren Moon - doesnít have to mean the end of a pro career or an athletic lifestyle.
- WE HAVE LIFTOFF
Quad training with up and coming pro Jay Cutler, the Massachusetts mass-terpiece.
- BODYBUILDING 101: BLASTING THROUGH ROADBLOCKS
Training stalled? We have 14 ways to get you back in the fast lane of muscle gains.
- THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO LUNGES
Think that if youíve done one lunge, youíve done them all? Check out this guide to eight different butt-blasters to get the whole story.
- GUNS & POSES
Welcome to the jungle of womenís pro bodybuilding, where Ericca Kern makes her mark with bodacious biceps and a winning personality.
- OAK CHEST
Arnold Schwarzenegger shares the pec training routine that shows the star has not lost his love of building muscle.
- GET IT RIGHT: HIP THRUST
Proper execution makes this ab exercises a gut wrencher.
- REAL PEOPLE, REAL RESULTS: BODY DOUBLE 72
Stuntwomen Trisha Lane relies on bodybuilding to keep in picture perfect condition.
- THE ART OF LOVE
Want to be a better lover? A strong relationship in the bedroom starts with good sexual communication.
- STRANGER THAN FICTION
True stories about the wild shenanigans that go on at M&F photo shoots.
- STRONG AT HEART
A strong, healthy heart isnít just a result of cardio work; weight training also benefits your most important muscle.
- PROTEIN POWER
You know you need plenty of protein, but do you know which kinds are best for muscle building - and why?
- JOINT EFFORT
Achy joints? The latest research on supplements may help if you are sore in all the wrong places.
- M&F INTERVIEW: GUNTHER SCHLIERKAMP
The famous German engineering strikes again, this time in the form of pro bodybuilding who seems to have the world on a string.
- COLEMAN LIGHTS UP NEW YORK
Texas lawman Ronnie Coleman arrested the challenge of dozens of competitors to triumph at the Night of Champions.
Is it worth the effort?
- Editorial: 'The Girth of a Nation' by Joe Weider
- Perspective: 'The Boys of Autumn' by Tom Deters
- Success Stories: No More Fence Sitting
- Mind in Bodybuilding: The Missing Ingredient
- Body by Betty: Ab Infinitum by Betty Weider
- Training Notebook::
- T-Bar Row
- Kinesiology by Michael Yessis, PhD
- Advanced Training with Mr. Olympia by Dorian Yates
- Lab Notes: Vitamin C and Muscle Strength by Jose Antonio, PhD, CSCS
- Bodybuilding Science:
- Beans Can Make You .... Lean?
- No Bones About It
- Muscle Fare: Fiesta Fajitas
- Nutrition Journal: Muscle up with Milk
- Book Review: Frank Zane: Mind, Body, Spirit
- Hot Bodies: Tara Phillips
- Photo Finish
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month