- M&F'S SUPPLEMENT INDEX '99
This informative wall poster is a handy reference on the latest supplements that support your bodybuilding efforts, help you lose weight and are best for overall health.
|Superfeature: Complete Nutrition Guide
- BASIC KITCHEN TRAINING
You train hard and want the perfect physique that comes from healthy eating. Let us train you for success in the kitchen.
- BODYBUILDERS' BASIC RECIPES
Muscle building food does not have to be bland; this three time Ms. International shows you some easy ways to make it tasty.
- THE BODYBUILDER'S SHOPPING LIST
Take this list with you to the supermarket and buy all the right foods to power your physical progress.
- MUSCLE MEAL-PLANNER
Confused about how to eat like a bodybuilder? Here is a four week meal plan that makes menu selection simple, along with training guidelines.
- FUNCTIONAL FOODS
The latest on foods that can ward off a variety of ailments.
- SUPPLEMENT REPORT CARD
Some supplements deserve to be on the honor roll, while others earn nothing but a dunce cap. Here is which is which and why.
- GET BIG
The ABC's of how to eat right to support your efforts in the gym and put on serious muscle mass.
- FAQ'S: BODYBUILDING NUTRITION
Pro bodybuilders discuss how, what and when to eat for best results.
- THE ZIGZAG DIET
If dieting to drop bodyfat makes you feel hungry or deprived, check out this uncommon fat-loss technique.
- BODYBUILDER'S DAILY REQUIREMENTS
Throw out the government's guidelines; here is what you need as a bodybuilder.
- FAST FOOD FAB 5
M&F's choices for eating right on the run.
- M&F NUTRITION QUIZ
How much do you know about the science of nutrition?
- THE MIGHTY Q
IFBB Pro Alq Gurley shares the pec-training routine that keeps his chest looking good after his comeback from a debilitating accident.
- BIG FUN
Incredible results make this grueling, gut-wrenching training program worthwhile.
- BODYBUILDING 101: TROUBLESHOOTING: BICEPS
Want awesome guns? Who doesn't? These tips will put you on the right path.
- TARGETING PROBLEM AREAS: OBLIQUES
When your obliques look good, you look great.
- BODY LANGUAGE
How does a former tomboy from Slovakia land in M&F. Just check out Timea Majorova's divine delts!
- THE EXTREME FACTOR
These three extraordinary men train like their lives depend on itů because they do.
- CLASSIC ARNOLD
The 11th annual Arnold Classic in Ohio is sure to have something to please every fan of fitness.
- TOTALLY TRIVULUS
M&F takes an in-depth look at the difference between tribulus and Tribestan.
- NICE BODIES
Monica Brant finally snagged the big one, claiming victory at the 1998 Fitness Olympia held in Nice, France.
- CUTTING EDGE:
Sport Nutrition: Diet Direction
- Editorial: 'No End to Well Being' by Joe Weider
- Perspective: 'Tough Enough' by Tom Deters
- Success Stories: Partners in Crime
- Mind in Bodybuilding: Get in Gear
- Body by Betty: Food, Mood and Chocolate by Betty Weider
- Training Notebook::
- Seated Barbell Press
- Kinesiology by Michael Yessis, PhD
- Advanced Training with Mr. Olympia
- Lab Notes: The Herb Connection by Jose Antonio, PhD, CSCS
- Bodybuilding Science:
- Got Thistle?
- Valium or Valerian?
- Ask Arnold: Let's split up...
- Hardwired: Digital Buzz
- Nutrition Journal: Energy Foods
- One Minute Lesson: Battling Fat
- Photo Finish
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month