- GUNTER SCHLIERKAMP
From farming asparagus in Germany to training arms in Venice, California, this well liked IFBB pro takes his work seriously.
- BODYBUILDING 101: TROUBLESHOOTING TRICEPS
Five ways to traing your triceps right for impressive arm development.
- WEIDER PRINCIPLES: GIANT SETS
Want a quick, killer workout> This advanced training principle delivers.
- HOT TOMITA!
Fitness pro Dale Tomita traings hard to achieve great expectations - not only in her chest workout but in her life and career, too.
- U.L.T.R.A. SYSTEM
Ready for another month of serious training? Here is the second installment - concentrating on bouilding strength - of our yearlong workout and nutrition program.
- M&F'S COMPLET GUIDE TO SQUATS
If you do not know squat, you need this comprehensive look at everything from the basic movement to the many squatting variations, plus how to include them in your workout.
- AHMAN'S AMAZING ABS
IFBB rpo Ahmad Haider, the latest physique sensation from Lebanon, boasts the Middle East's best midsection.
- DOPING: SEEKING THE CAUSES
In this reprint from an issue of Olympia Review, the chairman of the IOC Medical Commission examines the reasons for drug use in sports.
- WOMEN OF THE WORLD CUP
Before you see them compete in this simmer's top sporting event, learn how members of the U.S. Women's National Team train for success on and off the soccer field.
- MUSCLE MEMORY
Ways to improve your brain excertped from the book Brain Fitness.
- TOYS OF SUMMER
Cool gear to keep you looking hot this summer.
- THE BODYBUILDER'S PHYSICAL
Time for a checkup? Here is what to ask fo to meet your special needs as a bodybuilder.
- SHOW STOPPERS
Think taking anabolic androgenic steroids is worth the risks? If your sex drive and fertility is important to you, think again.
- A TRIBUTE TO ART ZELLER
Muscle & Fitness honors Art Zeller (1930 - 1999), whose inspirational photos gave us all a look at bodybuilding in the golden era.
- SUMMER FARE
Maintain your hard earned gains with this seven day meal plan that combines the flavor of exotic foods with the nutrients a bodybuilder needs.
- SUPPLEMENT SYNERGY
Do you take the five supplements every bodybuilder should? We explain which ones deserve your cupboard space and how to get the most from them.
- MEAT MARKET
Feeling chickened out? M&F inspect 16 high protein meals - all alternatives to chicken - and tells you which taste best for the least amount of fat.
A look at powerful disease fighting plant compounds and how you can get them in your diet.
- Editorial: 'Our Resilient Bodies' by Joe Weider
- Perspective: 'That's the Plan' by Tom Deters
- Success Stories: A Whole New Me
- Super-Fit Lifestyle: A Stronger You
- Training Notebook::
- Bent Over Row
- Kinesiology by Michael Yessis, PhD
- Advanced Training with Mr. Olympia by Ronnie Coleman
- Mind in Bodybuilding: Back Off, Man!
- Body by Betty: 'No Pain, No Gain' by Betty Weider
- Lab Notes: Carnitine Revisited by Jose Antonio, PhD, CSCS
- Hardwired: Digital Buzz
- Get It Right: Smith Machine Reverse Lunge
- Muscle Fare: Making Swordfish Special
- Nutrition Journal: Turn Over A New Leaf
- Bodybuilding Science
- The Recovery Vitamins
- Optimal Fat Consumption
- One Minute Lesson: Bodyweight Blunders
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month