- M&F ROAD MAP TO THE GREAT ARMS RACE
Want big, muscular arms? Here is your onramp to the information superhighway of arm training that will help you get to your ideal arm destination.
|Superfeature: Great Guns
- DANISH DYNAMITE
1996 Fitness Olympia champion Saryn Muldrow proves she is truly a great Dane with an arm training program that creates beautiful results.
- ARM INSURRECTION
Four top physique athletes tell us the toughest arm techniques they have in their arm training arsenal.
- FAQS: ARM TRAINING
If you are not sure how to get the most out of your bi and tri workouts, take a look at these answers to readers frequently asked questions.
- GRIPPING TALES
Incredible feats of arm strength from strongmen of years past.
- IRON MIKE
On the comeback trail after surgery, IFBB pro Mike Matarazzo missed his trade
- BODYBUILDING 101: TROUBLESHOOTING: BACK
Make sure you are really targeting your back and working it right by learning to recognize these five common training errors - and how to correct them.
- STILL GROWING
Not as young as you used to be? Here is what you need to know about how your body changes in your 40s, 50s and beyond, and adjustments you should make in your training and diet to stay healthier.
- CORY'S SUPER CIRCUIT
A fat burning, muscle toning, fun four week workout program that will have you excited to go to the gym.
- U.L.T.R.A. SYSTEM
In this third month of our yearlong training and nutrition program, we focus on increasing your strength with some heavier lifting.
- THE REAL CORMIER
Fresh from his 1999 Ironman victory, Chris Cormier works on perfecting his delts and setting a good example for today's youth.
- KILLER PAINKILLERS?
What you should know before you pop a few pills for pain relief.
- THINK TOUGH
If you can cultivate mental toughness, you will see remarkable results in your training.
- REAL PEOPLE, REAL RESULTS
Techno Tommy: High-tech entrepreneur Tommy Potenza finds success in the gym and the world of business too.
- VEGAS KNIGHTS
A preview of what's in store for this year's Olympia weekend, which will include the Mr. Olympia, Fitness Olympia and all the wonders Las Vegas has to offer.
- TUNA TUNE-UP
You might eat it regularly, but you might not realize the different varieties of tuna have to offer.
- INTRODUCING SAME
This new supplement has versatile potential to help alleviate joint aches and ease depression, too.
- EATING FOR ENERGY
If feeling tired interferes with your training or other parts of your life, your diet may be to blame.
- Editorial: 'Attacking Stored Fat' by Joe Weider
- Perspective: 'Too Pooped to Pop?' by Tom Deters
- Success Stories: Cheating Death
- Super-Fit Lifestyle: Strong Bones
- Training Notebook::
- Oblique Crunch
- Kinesiology by Michael Yessis, PhD
- Advanced Training with Mr. Olympia by Ronnie Coleman
- Mind in Bodybuilding: Build Mental Muscle
- Body by Betty: 'Wine, Women and Health' by Betty Weider
- Lab Notes: ALA: A double duty supplement by Jose Antonio, PhD, CSCS
- Hardwired: Digital Buzz
- Get It Right: Incline French Press
- Muscle Fare: Sweet Treat
- Nutrition Journal: Stevia - How Sweet It Is
- Bodybuilding Science: Get the most out of milk
- One Minute Lesson: Set Secrets
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month