- GUIDE TO STRETCHES FOR STRENGTH ATHLETES
Your essential guide to the stretches you should do, plus a look at the right and wrong ways to do them.
|Superfeature: 9th Annual NFL
- FOOTBALL'S BEST PHYSIQUES
Pro football players have to train hard off the field if they want to survive the grueling season. Here is a look at nine of the NFL's best physiques, including three from one team, the Seattle Seahawks.
- ANNUAL STRENGTH TEAM
Our dream team of Sunday's strongest men in both the NPC and AFC.
- PORTER'S CAPS
Seeking to revitalize his IFBB career, 38 year old Porter Cottrell smokes his delts with this five alarm shoulder training routine
- BODYBUILDING 101:
Troubleshooting: Quads and Glutes: Here are five very common leg training mistakes and advice on getting it right for maximum growth and minimum risk.
Every training article tells you to stretch before and after your workout. Here is why it helps and how you can get more from your training.
- SPICE GIRL
Two time Fitness International Susie Curry shows how she trains back to create her renowned V-taper.
- U.L.T.R.A. SYSTEM
Month 4 of our yearlong training and nutritional system will have you working harder than ever using weight training and running drills designed to maximize strength. Are you ready?
- M&F'S COMPLETE GUIDE TO SHOULDER PRESSES
Make sure you are doing the granddaddy of deltoid exercises - the shoulder press - correctly.
- GOING TO PRESS
Longtime IFBB top contender Shawn Ray, an avid reader of biographies of historical figures, attempts to make history himself at October's Mr. O. Here, he writes the book on how to develop massive pecs.
- HEAD FOR SUCCESS
Learn how to master the psychological essentials for success in the gym and the rest of your life.
- HARDCORE IN THE BIG APPLE
What happens when British physique phenom Ernie Taylor steps offstage and visits the sites of Manhattan?
- FOUR WARNED
Find out how you can be there when reigning champ Kim Chizevsky does battle with muscular challengers at the Ms. Olympia contest in southern California this October.
- GOLDEN GIRL
Gea Johnson, an early competitor turned weightlifter and heptathlete, hopes to go for the gold in next Summer Olympics.
- POWER FOODS
Are you eating enough of the right stuff? These 20 foods are easy to add to your grocery cart and may make a difference in how you look and feel.
- BOTTLE ROCKETS
Before you spend $3 for another sport drink, read this guide to find out which products suit your physique goals and how they compare for cost and added ingredients.
- PYRUVATE DEBATE
The status report on the latest research on pyruvate takes a look at the question of whether or not it will actually help bodybuilders shed bodyfat.
- Editorial: 'Work, Work, Work' by Joe Weider
- Perspective: 'Beyond the Glitz and Glitter' by Tom Deters
- Success Stories: All Shapes and Sizes
- Super-Fit Lifestyle: The Heart of Bodybuilding
- Training Notebook::
- Smith Machine Front Squat
- Kinesiology by Michael Yessis, PhD
- Advanced Training with Mr. Olympia by Ronnie Coleman
- Mind in Bodybuilding: Just say it
- Body by Betty: 'Lighten Up' by Betty Weider
- Lab Notes: Hyperhydration by Jose Antonio, PhD, CSCS
- Hardwired: Digital Buzz
- Ask Arnold: A Partials Solution
- Get It Right: Power Clean
- Muscle Fare: Pumpikin Power
- Nutrition Journal: Brown Bag Basics
- Bodybuilding Science: Colostrum Revisited
- One Minute Lesson: Red Flag Exercises
- Sports Medicine: High Voltage Healing
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month