- GUIDE TO HERBS FOR PERFORMANCE AND HEALTH
Confused about herbal products, their claims and actual benefits? This cutting edge chart gives you a handy reference on a gardenful of herbs and how they can be of use to bodybuilders and other athletes.
- POWER PLANTS
The topic of herbs is so huge, we could not fit it into just one article! Think green with this comprehensive look at the latest research and information on herbs for a variety of uses, covering everything from increasing your energy and adding muscle to fighting disease and lowing weight.
- COOKING WITH HERBS
The best of both worlds: Healthy bodybuilding recipes that make use of flavorful, rejuvenating herbs.
- TICKET FOR TRICEPS
Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman, an Arlington police officer, trains triceps in hopes of teaching other top bodybuilders that you can't mess with Texas.
- BODYBUILDING 101
Troubleshooting: Hamstrings and Low Back. Check your training form against these common mistakes and get on the right path toward fast gains and injury free exercise.
- M&F MIXERS: CHEST
Need to mix it up in the gym? Blast out of stagnation with these pros' pec workouts.
Bewitching fitness diva Laurie Vaniman reveals her secrets to spellbinding abs.
- U.L.T.R.A. SYSTEM
Month 5 of our yearlong workout brings you a power phase plus the foods you should be eating to support your ongoing efforts to build a stronger, more muscular body.
- SET TO GROW
The science of sets, and how you arrange them to attack your training, can make a big difference. Here is a comprehensive review of the various ways to set up your sets.
- FIGHTING BACK
From martial arts to the art of muscle, amateur bodybuilder Dan Freeman builds a model back in his quest for a pro card.
- NATURAL NEWS
Up to date information on how natural approaches can help your health and physique goals.
- TALES FROM THE RIPPED
A nightmarish vision of what happens when fine physiques meet horror freaks.
- REAL PEOPLE, REAL RESULTS
The desire to improve upon nature inspires plastic surgeon Rick Silverman, MD, both on the job and in the gym.
- M&F SPORTS RESEARCH UPDATE
- Taking control of Anabolic Hormones - Naturally
- GDL: GH Releaser or Deadly Drug?
- Hyperbaric Chambers: Hot air on sports injuries: Recovery or Training?
- Creatine Fears: Real concern or false alarms?
- Leptin: Update n the fat loss 'miracle' drugs.
- Research Briefs
- ROCK 'N' ROLL
IFBB Pro Kevin Levrone lives his life all out, and our reporter kept up with his full throttle pace for 48 hours to share it with you.
- MOVING FORWARD
A look at how the International Olympic Committee has responded to recent controversy and plans to take the Olympic Games to new heights. By Ben Weider.
- ECONOMIC EXPANSION
You do not have to spend a lot of money to eat a bodybuilding diet. Here is how to get maximal nutrition bang for your buck.
- Editorial: 'When Less if More' by Joe Weider
- Perspective: 'Having It All' by Tom Deters
- Success Stories: Saving Body & Soul
- Training Notebook::
- Bent Over Lateral Raise
- Kinesiology by Michael Yessis, PhD
- Advanced Training with Mr. Olympia by Ronnie Coleman
- Mind in Bodybuilding: Associate or Dissociate?
- Body by Betty: 'Don't Be Fuelish' by Betty Weider
- Lab Notes: Tiny Bubbles by Jose Antonio, PhD, CSCS
- Hardwired: Digital Buzz
- Ask Arnold: A Lesson in Cheating
- Get It Right: Cable Crunch
- Nutrition Journal: Super Size Strategy
- Bodybuilding Science: Tanning with Nutrients
- The Marketplace
- Coming Next Month