Muscular Development Fitness Health Magazine
For more information, call (800) 835-2246
May 1996 Muscular Development issue features interviews with Rachel McLish, Ray 'Zap' Hollitt, and Dennis Newman. Also, they have a spectacular 16 page portrait of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Articles includes how to build big arms now, by Paul DeMayo, and the best best anti-catabolic nutrients.
Muscular Development is another serious bodybuilder magazine, but also covers fitness and health related items. They pride themselves on giving its readers extensive coverage on the cutting edge of training, diet and nutrition articles. It also has great pictures of bodybuilders, and makes for enjoyable reading.
Table of Contents - May 1996 issue
- Arnold: A Retrospective: A landmark look at the single most important
force in bodybuilding history by the man who brought you Pumping Iron.
- Rachel McLish Interview: An exclusive conversation with the first lady of
fitness: Role model, trailblazer, World's most beautiful woman, plus collectors
- Dennis Newman: Never say Never: Dennis talks about his long road to
- The Hormones that control growth: Part Five: Thyroid Hormone, Master of
- The Caloric Dilemma: All Calories are not created equal!
- Raye 'Zap' Hollitt: Exclusive Interview with Raye of the American Gladiators,
- Hot Breaking Research: Phenomenal Factoids about Fitness, Health and Nutrition
- Strength & Conditioning: Effects of Phosfuel on Anaerobic Exercise
- Fat News: The effects of excess weight and how to lose it!
- Ask the Experts: Top of the Line Training Tips
- High Intensity: Is Bodybuilding a Science
- Paul DeMayo's Total Arm Training: DeMayo dissects biceps and triceps.
- Vince Taylor: Terminator Calves! If you want calves like Vince, you'll
have to train consistently.
- Labrada's Corner Q&A: with the gentleman who knows all the answers.
- Natural Bodybuilding Stars: How did the magnificent Naturals Fare at
- Heavy Duty Training: Evaluate your workouts by the appropriate standard
- Kinesiology: Rope Extension for the Lateral Head of Triceps
- Dave Fisher's Total Leg Training: Metalhead's Kill your legs workout
Health & Fitness
- Best of Health: Anti Aging, Muscle Saving, Healthy Promoting
- Eat to Win: Dumb and Dumber: The Mental Effects of Ketogenic Diets
- Nutrition and Fat Loss Q&A: MCT's, Energy Bars and the Best Fruit
- Nutrition Update: The Best Anticatabolic Nutrients.
- Testosterone Revisited: Does Testosterone Decline with Aging?
- State of the Art: Save your eyes... Arginine... Rogaine
- Drugs in Sports Q&A. New! Doped or Duped! Experts Wadler, Yesalis and
Voy Talk about Drug Testing.
- Nubain High Strain, No Pain; Any Gain?
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- On the Web:Mistress of the Web Shares all the Latest on Nutrition,
Sexuality, Exercise, and Celebrity News Bytes.
- Max Rep: Another Pulse Pounding Episode in the life of Bodybuilding's