Muscular Development Fitness Health Magazine
For more information, call (800) 835-2246
The June 1996 Muscular Development issue features a hot pictorial on the sexiest fitness women centerfolds. Also, there is a 16 page pictorial on the biggest and freakiest arms around. Articles include an anabolic steroid anthology, Mike O'Hearn, and info on GH, Olestra, and the global decrease in fertility.
Muscular Development, by Twinlab, is another serious bodybuilder magazine, but also covers fitness and health related items. They pride themselves on giving its readers extensive coverage on the cutting edge of training, diet and nutrition articles. It also has great pictures of bodybuilders, and makes for enjoyable reading.
June 1996 Table of Contents
- Anabolic Steroid Anthology: The Year's Hottest Topic: How Steroids Affect Performance and Health
- Michael Scott's Fitness Centerfolds: NEW! This is the One you've stayed awake nights waiting for! The astounding Fitness Centerfolds are here: Evocative, Exotic, Erotic, Enticing, Enchanting... and more beautiful that you had ever dared to Imagine!
- Michael Scott Agency: The Extreme Shooter: It takes sublime artistry to photograph the World's most luscious women! And when it comes to photography, or Fitness, Michael Scoot shoots straight from the hip!
- How to Satisfy your Women! Satisfaction Guaranteed if you take this sexy survey!
- The Global Decrease in Fertility: Are Male Bodybuilders at Risk? The Scientific evidence suggest it's true!
- The Dorian & Bev Letters: Dorian Yates... Bev Francis... and a word or two from John Romano.
- Gray Market: GH Growth Hormone as an Anto Aging Remedy.
- Hot Breaking Research: Phenomenal Factiods about Fitness, Health, Nutrition
- Fat News: The Effects of Excess Weight and How to lose it
- Ask the Experts: Top of the Line Training Tips
- High Intensity: Is Bodybuilding a Science... Part 2
- Get the Biggest Freakiest Arms Ever! Ernie Taylor, Ron Coleman, Vince Taylor, Manfred Hoeberl: Top Pros reveal their exclusive arm routines for getting big, bigger, biggest! Yow!
- Labrada's Corner Q&A: with the gentleman who knows all the answers.
- Natural Bodybuilding Stars: What are the Most Important Factors for a Natural Bodybuilder to gain Muscle Fat?
- Heavy Duty Training: Answering Critics of the High Intensity Theory
- Mike O Hearn Gets Ugly! When this 'Pretty Boy' squats 785 lbs, Deadlifts 720 lbs, Bench Presses 505 lbs and tosses around 180 lb Dumbbells, things get real ugly real fast!
Health & Fitness
- Best of Health: The New Hormone Therapy, Part One
- Eat to Win: Latest Weight Loss Study: Cutting Calories beats Aerobic Exercise
- Nutrition and Fat Loss Q&A: Allergies, Olestra, and Eicosanoids
- Nutrition Update: Where has all the Science gone?
- Recovery from Exercise: PhosFuel Win!
- State of the Art: Sun and Summer Cancer... Steroids in Powerlifting... Creatine Update... Lycopene... Olestra...
- Drugs in Sports Q&A: Expert Wadler Yesalis and Voy on clarifying the Food / Drug dilemma.
- Joint Fuel: New Supplement for Sports Injuries
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- On the Web: Mistress of the Web: Nutrition, Sexuality, Exercise, Celebrity News Bytes.
- Max Rep: Consumer Warning: If you're looking for blatantly violent and quasi sexist material, you've come to the wrong strip. Sorry.