Muscular Development Fitness Health Magazine
For more information, call (800) 835-2246
The July issue features another hot and sexy fitness pictorial; which has many asking if Muscular Development has gone too far by becoming too sexy and less bodybuilding. Only time will tell. Also, a 16 page pictorial detailing the contestants of the Arnold Classic. Other articles include info on Diuretics, Don Long's shoulder training, Billy Smith's Total Body Workout, and new sections called California Muscle News, Michael Scott's Fitness Centerfolds, and Art of the Physique.
Muscular Development, by Twinlab, is another serious bodybuilder magazine, but also covers fitness and health related items. They pride themselves on giving its readers extensive coverage on the cutting edge of training, diet and nutrition articles. It also has great pictures of bodybuilders, and makes for enjoyable reading.
July 1996 Table of Contents
- 1996 Arnold Classic: MDFH takes you there, front row!
- Kiana Tom: Queen of Fitness: Exclusive Interview and Pictorial!
- Anabolic Steroid Anthology: Part II: How the use causes changes in mood and personality.
- Killer Stack: Not to be trite, but don't try this at home (or anywhere else).
- Deadly Diuretics: Getting Ripped at all Costs!
- Hot Breaking Research: Phenomenal Factiods about Fitness, Health, Nutrition
- Strength & Conditioning: Effects of Exercise order on Strength Performance
- Fat News: The Effects of Saccharin, Zoloft and Lithium on Body Weight
- Ask the Experts: Top of the Line Training Tips
- High Intensity: Fine Tune your Workouts for Optimal Growth Stimulation
- Billy Smith's Intrafitt Total Body Workout: Combines Fitness & Nutrition in a package that really works!
- Heavy Duty Training: Mindlessly Addicted to Exercise or Intelligently Committed to Progress!
- Labrada's Corner Q&A: with the gentleman who knows all the answers
- Don Long's Spectacular Shoulder Training: Don's in for the long haul! The Results! Dynamic Deltoids!
- Patrick Lynn's Bombastic Leg Training: The thigh's the limit when you bombard your legs like Lynn.
- Natural Bodybuilding Stars: Faildo, Shambourger, Coleman, LaCour: Training Biceps and Triceps
- Kinesiology: Parallel Bar Dips: Chest and Triceps
Health & Fitness
- Best of Health: The New Hormone Therapy, Part Two: DHEA Update
- Eat to Win: New USDA Data: Americans fatter than ever
- Nutrition and Fat Loss Q&A: Setpoint, Labels, Beans and more
- Nutrition Update: Flavone X: The next frontier in Pseudoscience
- Anti Aging Remedies: New Testosterones
- State of the Art: Tougher Drug Tests... Chromium and mass... IGF-1... Growth Hormone... Vitamin A
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum: Your chance to speak out
- On the Web: Mistress of the Web: Sexuality, Fitness Research, People, Places and Trends
- Art of the Physique: Toni Bolla is featured in the most daring and artistic fitness layout ever.
- California Muscle News: The West Coast... where bodybuilding was born
- Michael Scott's Fitness Centerfolds! Fantasy Figure or the girl next door. The ultimate turn on, the dawn of the sublime fitness centerfolds.
- Romano's Rage Page: Well considered opinions from the man who invented righteous rage
- Max Rep: Vigilantes Ride!