Muscular Development Fitness Health Magazine
For more information, call (800) 835-2246
The return of Deidre Pagnanelli is one of the highlights of the August issue of Muscular Development. Also, a biased look at Twinlab's history, and how they got to be where they are now. Other interesting articles are about Andreas Munzer's death, and the controversy behind it, the sexy Carol Semple, and how a new study says DHEA does not build muscle or burn fat!
Muscular Development, by Twinlab, is another serious bodybuilder magazine, but also covers fitness and health related items. They pride themselves on giving its readers extensive coverage on the cutting edge of training, diet and nutrition articles. It also has great pictures of bodybuilders, and makes for enjoyable reading.
August 1996 Table of Contents
- Supplement Quality: Are you getting what you pay for? Twinlab: Inside the Greatest Supplement Laboratory in the World.
- Anabolic Steroid Anthology: Part III: The Harmful Effects Anabolic Steroids can have on your Cardiovascular System.
- From Beauty to Legend: The Incredible return of Deidre: Due to overwhelming reader response, Deidre Pegnanelli, the most beautiful women in the world, again graces the pages of MDFH. You can thank us later.
- Cytadren: The controversy behind Andreas Munzer's death...
- DHEA: Next miracle fat loss pill? Lefavi cuts through all the hype to get to the essence of the matter.
- Hot Breaking Research: Phenomenal Factoids about Fitness, Health, Nutrition
- Fat News: Can too little Dietary Fat make you fat?
- Strength & Conditioning: Effects of Steroids and Endurance Training
- Ask the Experts: Top of the Line Training Tips
- High Intensity: Don't Frustrate the Growth Mechanism
- Jeff Poulin's Tower of Power Leg Training: Jeff's Powerized Regimen gives you much more than a leg to stand on!
- Skip LaCour's Blistering Biceps Bombardment: Brave, Bold Warrior Power!
- Heavy Duty Training: Try Creatine ... It Works!
- Labrada's Corner: Q&A with the Gentleman who knows all the answers.
- Lee Priest's Aussie Pec Power: Outrageous Outback Chest
- Natural Bodybuilding Stars: How to attack the pecs...
- Kinesiology: Cybex back extension: Training the Erector Spinae Muscles
Health & Fitness
- Best of Health: Phosphatidylserine for Smarts
- Eat to Win: Should you enter the Zone?
- Nutrition and Fat Loss Q&A: Fat Free, fat burning and more...
- Nutrition Update: The Ephedrine Scare: Science without Brains
- Body and Brain Building: Acetyl-L-Carnitine for Muscle and Brain
- State of the Art: Marijuana in the Gym, Secret Remedy for Colds and Flu, and RU486
- Drugs in Sports Q&A: Rick DeMont: An Olympic Sized Injustice?
- Muscle Mail: Mentzer, McLish, Munzer - and those sexy fitness centerfolds...
- On the Web: The Mistress of the Web dished on Sexuality, Fitness Research, and People, Places and Trends.
- The Art of the Physique: Magic of Carol Semple
- Rising Star: Ernie Taylor, the British Giant
- Romano's Rage Page: It's time to tell a few people off!
- California Muscle News: The West Coast ... where Bodybuilding was Born!
- Max Rep: Quadra and Max: It Ain't the Meat, It's the Emotion