Muscular Development Fitness Health Magazine
For more information, call (800) 835-2246
Complete with a full size layout, Muscular Development is becoming the playboy of bodybuilding, with an interesting pictorial of Errica Kern, and Suzan Kaminga. Also, an interview with Jacquie Wang, and Robbie Robinson. The model on the cover is Jaquie Wang.
Muscular Development, by Twinlab, is another serious bodybuilder magazine, but also covers fitness and health related items. They pride themselves on giving its readers extensive coverage on the cutting edge of training, diet and nutrition articles. It also has great pictures of bodybuilders, and makes for enjoyable reading.
September 1996 Table of Contents
- Fueling the Libido: Male Fuel's Got What it Takes. Sexy Letters Tell Why!
- Anabolic Steroid Anthology: The Many Organs that can be damaged by Anabolic Steroids.
- Jaquie Wang: Fitness Stars turns Private Investigator
- Eddie Robinson's Kick Ass Rumble: Special Interview! The incredibly outspoken Robinson explains why bodybuilding better change it's tune fast!
- Steroid Handbooks: Promoting Drug Use or Saving Lives?
- Being Anabolic: Increasing Serum Testosterone to Cortisol ratios is Key to Maximum Muscle Growth.
- Vince Taylor: The master of the Pose! Collector's Gallery of Magnificent Physique Studies.
- Hot Breaking Research: Phenomenal Factoids about Fitness, Health, Nutrition
- Fat News: Effects of Glutamine, Artificial Sweeteners and Zinc on Body Weight.
- Strength & Conditioning: Keeping up with the latest findings from Laboratories all over the world.
- Ask the Experts: Top of the Line Training Tips
- High Intensity: Balance Your Physiologic Account
- Craig Licker unlocks the hidden circuit training secret! When it comes to circuit training, Licker is quicker... and twice as potent.
- Arne List's Unabashed, unabated abs training: Midsection magnificence is a snap when you hook up with Arne's techniques.
- Heavy Duty Training: Adaptive Specific Training
- Labrada's Corner: Q&A with the Gentleman who knows all the answers.
- Natural Bodybuilding Stars: Faildo, Shambourger, Coleman and LaCour on the death of Andreas Munzer.
- Kinesiology: Lying Leg Press: Expanding the thigh
Health & Fitness
- Best of Health: Ephedrine Conspiracy
- Cardio Q&A: New! Aerobic Questions and Answers
- Eat to Win: Nutrient Partitioning: New Buzz Words in Fat Loss
- Nutrition and Fat Loss Q&A: Hot weather dieting and grilling tips
- Nutrition Update: HMB Hype: Science by Design
- Growth Hormone: A failure for Rejuvenation
- State of the Art: Growth Hormone, Melatonin, IGF, Glutamine, DHEA
- Diet Drugs: The Best Fat Loss Drugs
- Drugs in Sports Q&A: Olympics or Bust! Will the Atlanta games be drug - infested?
- Muscle Mail: Kiana, Police Fitness, and telling the truth about drugs in bodybuilding
- On the Web: The Mistress of the Web dishes on Sexuality, Fitness Research, and People, Places and Trends.
- The Art of the Physique: Susan Kaminga and Ericca Kern - Sexy Soul Mates
- Rising Stars: Tom Prince, A Princely Physique
- Romano's Rage Page: It's time to tell a few people off!
- California Muscle News: The West Coast ... where bodybuilding was born! Plus, the latest on Deidre.
- Max Rep: Max Online? In Cyberspace, no one can hear you scream!