Muscular Development Fitness Health Magazine
For more information, call (800) 835-2246
The November issue has a stunning pictorial of Brandi Carrier, the 1996 Ms. Galaxy winner, who is also on the cover. Other articles include the NFL's strongest team, and Glutamine Power (the new supplement to take). Still, interviews with Rick Wayne, and Milos Sarcev make this issue an excellent one.
Muscular Development, by Twinlab, is another serious bodybuilder magazine, but also covers fitness and health related items. They pride themselves on giving its readers extensive coverage on the cutting edge of training, diet and nutrition articles. It also has great pictures of bodybuilders, and makes for enjoyable reading.
November 1996 Table of Contents
- In the Weight Room with the NFL's Strongest Team: Learn how the San Francisco 49ers Train for Strength and Performance.
- Harness the Power of Glutamine: To build Muscle, Keep Fit, and Avoid Overtraining.
- Brandi Carrier: Sunshine State Stunner: The 1996 Ms. Galaxy exemplified all that is bright, blonde and beautiful about fitness goddesses.
- Diet Pills from around the World: Here is the lowdown on various diet pills that are used in diverse countries around the world.
- Rockin 'n' Rollin with Rick Wayne: Somewhere between Grunge and Heavy Metal: A funky Interview with the former editor of Flex that's guaranteed to get your serious attention.
- Hot Breaking Research: Phenomenal Factoids about Fitness, Health, Nutrition
- Fat News: Tea Polyphenols: Powerful Thermogenic Enhancers
- Strength & Conditioning: Keeping up with the latest findings from Laboratories all over the world.
- Ask the Experts: Top of the Line Training Tips
- High Intensity: Static Negative Training: Part II: By Mike Mentzer
- Milos Sarcev's Total Body Mass Building workout: Proportion... Symmetry... Good looks... It's Sarcev, and here's his training regimen plus an exclusive Interview.
- Natural Bodybuilding Stars: Our blue ribbon natural panel fairly evaluates natural coverage in the Major Bodybuilding magazines
- Heavy Duty: Concrete Bound Iron Pumpers vs. the Principled Bodybuilder. Two basic approaches to Bodybuilding - and Life!
- Labrada's Corner: Q&A with the Gentleman who knows all the answers.
- J.D. Dawodu - Super Brit's Bombastic Biceps Barrage! Here's the new sensation the sport has been waiting for!
- Kinesiology: Barbell Wrist Extensions for Improving your grip strength and forearm.
Health & Fitness
- Cardio Q&A: Heart Rates... Aerobics and Strength... The After Burn Effect
- Eat to Win: Dieter's Nightmare: Your body turns air into fat!
- Nutrition and Fat Loss Q&A: Ten helpful Tips to reach your fat loss
- Nutrition Update: BCAAs... Chromium Supplements... Protease Inhibitors...
- Diet Drugs: Ephedrine: Is it Safe?
- State of the Art: Date Rape Drug, Nicotine Patches, GH and IGF-1, Beta-Carotene
- Drugs in Sports Q&A: Positioning for the Future: Twinlab, the IFBB and Drugs
- Muscle Mail: Prison Workouts, Mentzer, Arnold and Deidre Forever!
- On the Web: The Mistress of the Web dishes on everything you need to know on Sexuality, Fitness and Health
- Rising Stars: Curtis Lefler - Hummungoid Hawaiian
- John Romano's Rage Page: It's time to tell a few people off!
- California Muscle News: The West Coast ... where Bodybuilding was Born!
- Max Rep: The Space Coffin: It wasn't the cough that carried him off, it was the coffin they carried him off in!