Muscular Development Fitness Health Magazine
For more information, call (800) 835-2246
The FDA wants to take away Ephedra (MaHuang). Muscular Development explains why you should call your congressman about it! Other articles include new studies on Testosterone, the right exercises for fat loss, and an excellent pictorial on April Moore, who is also on the cover.
Muscular Development, by Twinlab, is another serious bodybuilder magazine, but also covers fitness and health related items. They pride themselves on giving its readers extensive coverage on the cutting edge of training, diet and nutrition articles. It also has great pictures of bodybuilders, and makes for enjoyable reading.
December 1996 Table of Contents
Volume 33, Number 12
- The NPC USA Heavyweight Championships: Titus Triumphs! Contest coverage as only Romano can provide it!
- Skyrocketing Growth Hormone Levels: How to achieve the body's maximum response.
- April Moore: Captivating Vision: The presence, the profile, the physique. One of our most classic pictorials ever!
- Testosterone Trials: Most common detrimental health effects of steroid use. You'll be appalled.
- Hot Breaking Research: Phenomenal Factoids about Fitness, Health, Nutrition
- Fat News: Growth Hormone causes fat loss, Calcium causes Muscle Gain.
- Strength & Conditioning: American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting
- Ask the Experts: Top of the Line Training Tips
- High Intensity: Praxis: By Mike Mentzer
- Edgar Fletcher's "I'm the Man" Total Body Workout: Fletcher flexes his training philosophy as well as his proud attitude.
- Heavy Duty: A blind leap into the dark.
- Natural Bodybuilding Stars: Our awesome naturals discuss what they hope to accomplish for their sport.
- Labrada's Corner: Q&A with the Gentleman who knows all the answers.
- Shambourger Supreme: Here's a heaping helping of training tips and Natural bodybuilding lore from one of the game's number one natural.
- Kinesiology: Seated cable rowing for middle back and scapular muscles.
Health & Fitness
- Best of Health: Testosterone for muscle
- Cardio Q&A: Does aerobic exercise really relieve stress?
- Eat to Win: Is tasting fat as bad as eating it?
- Nutrition and Fat Loss Q&A: For a leaner body train hard and zone
- Nutrition Update: Don't let the FDA take away your ephedra (MaHuang!)
- The Right Exercise for fat loss: Don't confuse moving the fat with removing the fat!
- State of the Art: Steroids, Testosterone, Olympic Drug testing, Injectable Tan
- Drugs in Sports Q&A: The Creatine Controversy: Food or Drug?
- Muscle Mail: Stop the Steroid Use! Kudos to Twinlab and Ms. Ursula
- On the Web: Carol Ann dishes on everything you need to know on Sexuality, Fitness and Health
- Rising Stars: Lesa Lewis: Lady Terminator
- John Romano's Rage Page: It's time to tell a few people off!
- California Muscle News: The West Coast ... where Bodybuilding was Born!
- Max Rep: The mystery of Zing!