Muscular Development Fitness Health Magazine
For more information, call (800) 835-2246
Melissa Coates is the featured fitness competitor on this month's article and cover of Muscular Development, and the 1996 Jan Tana Fitness Classic Champion is in great shape! Other articles include P.D. Devers, brother of Gail Devers (Olympic medalist) sharing his training secrets, and information about EPO, the drug of choice of Olympians.
Muscular Development, by Twinlab, is another serious bodybuilder magazine, but also covers fitness and health related items. They pride themselves on giving its readers extensive coverage on the cutting edge of training, diet and nutrition articles. It also has great pictures of bodybuilders, and makes for enjoyable reading.
January 1997 Table of Contents
Volume 34, Number 1
- Diet Drugs: Dexfenfluramine: The newest diet pill, but how effective is it?
- Frank Sepe: GQ Bodybuilder: Whether it's bodybuilding or the entertainment world, the Italian hunk is out to make his mark.
- Your key to muscular growth, 10 ways to get big, naturally! A back to basics approach to packing on quality muscle.
- Melissa Coates Exposed! The 1996 Jan Tana Classic Champion unveils her feelings.
- Twinlab's new Creatine Fuel Cocktail: A high performance scientific combination of nutrients.
- Hot Breaking Research: Phenomenal Factoids about health, fitness and nutrition.
- Strength & Conditioning: Dealing with muscle cramps
- Fat News: Testosterone: Increased muscle; no effect on fat
- Anabolic Review: Ne! Steroids: A Heart Breaker?
- Ask the Experts: America: No weightlighting gold
- High Intensity: Intensity: A measure of effort
- P.D. Devers: Go for the gold: The Bodybuilding older brother of Olympia Gail shares his training secrets.
- Heavy Duty: Casey, Arnold and "Growth"
- Labrada's Corner Q&A: with the gentleman who knows all the answers.
- Robert Washington's Short and Sweet Chest Routine: Powerlifter turned bodybuilder blasts his body the natural way.
- Kinesiology: Seated cable rowing for middle back and scapular muscles.
Health & Fitness
- Best of Health: Sports nutrition seminar hits the latest.
- Cardio Q&A: Aerobic fitness: Men vs. Women
- Eat to Win: Skinny mice teach us how we burn fat.
- Nutrition and Fat Loss Q&A: Fat genes and fat facts.
- Nutrition Update: Protein Powders: Setting the record straight.
- EPO wins Olympic Gold: For many athletes, EPO is the drug of choice... a deadly choice!
- State of the Art: New anabolics... drugs in the White House... Dopamine... Estrogen and Alzheimer's
- Drugs in Sports Q&A. Testosterone Trials: Can researchers ever tell bodybuilders what they need to know?
- Muscle Mail: Natural is Real, Arnold vs. Dorian, Mentzer Mania
- On the Web: Carol Ann dishes on everything you need to know about fitness, health, sexuality
- Rising Stars: Rob Russo, 1996 NPC Junior National Champ
- Romano's Rage Page: It's time to tell a few people off!
- Max Rep: The shocking skinny on skinnyland!