Muscular Development All Natural Magazine
For more information, call (800) 835-2246
Muscular Development has changed its name. The new name is All Natural Muscular Development, with the All Natural in smaller letters. It is part of the magazine's new outlook on natural bodybuilding, and to shy away from the hardcore look.
Muscular Development, by Twinlab, is another serious bodybuilder magazine, but also covers fitness and health related items. They pride themselves on giving its readers extensive coverage on the cutting edge of training, diet and nutrition articles. It also has great pictures of bodybuilders, and makes for enjoyable reading.
February 1997 Table of Contents
Volume 34, Number 2
- NPC Twinlab Natural Team Universe: The most celebrated drug tested national event in the U.S.
- Karen Hulse: Absolutely fabulous: Full of spunk and curves, this pro fitness champion not only looks good, she has a lot to say, and not everyone will like all they read.
- 1996 NPC Twinlab Natural Team Universe Battle of the Lightweights: Steve Holland vs. Chris Faildo, and only one walks away the winner!
- A Body to Die for: Welcome to the world of sets, reps and needles.
- Hot Breaking Research: Phenomenal Factoids about Fitness, Health, Nutrition
- Fat News: Dietary protein increases weight loss.
- Ask the Experts: A look at a new book: Periodization Breakthrough!
- Natural Wonder: Johnny Stewart's Total Body Mr. Universe training: This natural champion's physique speaks for itself.
- Thinking Big! Asking yourself the right questions.
- Robert Washington's Power Packed Back Attack: His tremendous back is outrageously thick and considerably wide - learn his training secret!
- Heavy Duty: Tailor made for the natural bodybuilder.
- Kinesiology: Lateral deltoid raise
- Milton Holloway's Championship Chest Training: The 1996 Natural Team Universe Light-Heavyweight champion clues you in.
- Natural Bodybuilding Digest: It's time to change the way we look at Natural Bodybuilding.
Health & Fitness
- Best of Health: Drug Free Muscle, Part One
- Nutrition and Fat Loss Q&A: Pre contest fat loss tips for the Natural Bodybuilder.
- Eat to Win: New obesity drug proves there's no such thing as a free lunch.
- Nutrition Update: The nest anticatabolic nutrients for Natural Bodybuilding.
- Scientific Vision: Pregnenolone: Breakthrough or Ballyhoo?
- State of the Art: Zinc boosts testosterone... Nutrition status of steroid users... Estrogen for smarts.
- Drugs in Sports Q&A: Beyond rhetoric: The drug doctors comment on Twinlab's bold move.
- Anabolic Review: In the know Expose: The shocking dangers of Anabolic Drugs.
- Muscle Mail: Our readers demand the natural approach.
- Mentzer Speaks: The men of Mixed Premises.
- On the Web: Carol Ann dishes on everything you need to know about fitness, health, sexuality.
- Wayne's Word: Bodybuilding the drug plague and journalistic integrity.
- John Romano's Rage Page: It's time to tell a few people off!
- Max Rep: The Ectomorffs of Scrawn! (Or the loathsome legions of the unbuff).